Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Patriots Still cheating

Patriots Still cheating

For the last 3 seasons I've been seeing this play over & over run by the Pats & not called by the referees.
    Yesterdays game, huge 3rd down for the Cincy defense. Pats up 7, all the momentum is on the Patriots side.

This will sound all too familiar (Bubble screen)

2 wideouts & a tightend sent left in a triangle formation.
    Brady takes the snap & Welker is CLEARLY BLOCKING BEFORE Brady has released the ball. Easy 1st down. No call? Why? Blatently obvious on replay & blatent live because I was looking for it because they do this A LOT.

1st down- Pats go on to score, pretty much game over.
    Later while watching REDZONE.
    I see a flag in the Seattle, Niners game, so I'm watching the replay of the penalty & it's EXACTLY what was NOT CALLED in the Pats game.

I am positive that the Jets will be letting the refs know to look at those screens more closely & watch for the early blocking. If the refs allow it, it's absolutely IMPOSSIBLE to stop.

Don't forget about the HGH in Welker's knee either.

They also called it on Dallas last night.

Jets Insider VIP
    it will get called on 31 teams

but not refbuddies Brady and Beli

Get over it. The Patriots embarrassed Cincy yesterday and it had nothing to do with non-calls. They were the better team by a mile.

[QUOTE=sg3;3729019]it will get called on 31 teams

but not refbuddies Brady and Beli[/QUOTE]

The replays are blatent. Now that they can't use the umpire to run picks off of you will see these type of screens like crazy with this team.
    What defenses need to do is have the D end slide out 2 yards so the tackle can't cut him & immediately get into the area where Brady would have to throw it OVER him.

Pats 1st game. Teams will have some more film after the 3rd or 4th game to come up with ways to stop it.

It's because Welker is white.

Woodhead might be able to get away with it, but they'd call it on Cotch.

Schluberator & Gadfly
    [QUOTE=Roger Vick;3729053]It's because Welker is white.

Woodhead might be able to get away with it, but they'd call it on Cotch.[/QUOTE]

Yep, this is all entertainment. Wrastlin' with protective gear on. Gotta go with the script and the fan favorites. It is what it is.

Veteran
    [QUOTE=jetster;3729049]The replays are blatent. Now that they can't use the umpire to run picks off of you will see these type of screens like crazy with this team.
    What defenses need to do is have the D end slide out 2 yards so the tackle can't cut him & immediately get into the area where Brady would have to throw it OVER him.

Pats 1st game. Teams will have some more film after the 3rd or 4th game to come up with ways to stop it.[/QUOTE]

where did you see the replays

Hall Of Fame
    Question for Patriots fans. Have you stopped cheating recently?

Frankly, the Pats killed the Bengals yesterday and it wasn't close. The real question is what the Bengals were thinking on Welker's first TD - 2 TEs split wide with Welker behind them, and they leave just 1 CB and the S out there? That's begging for a TD.

lol...

I'm going to look at some video of yesterday's game later this week... because we play Pats next week. And of course the Bungles.

Cincy didn't impress me last year in the two games Jets had with them. Yet they beat the Ravens and Steelers twice, and finished 6-0 in the AFCN.

Me thinks that division is living on past reputations. And tonight the Jets will prove this is the truth.

:bigcry:

[QUOTE=LV2;3729034]Get over it. The Patriots embarrassed Cincy yesterday and it had nothing to do with non-calls. They were the better team by a mile.[/QUOTE]but thats not the point. If it`s a penalty, it should be called. I`ve seen it too. They actually did it two plays in a row vs the Giants(pre-season), and no penalty was called. I didn`t care since it was pre-season and I hate the Giants. It better be called when they do it here against the Jets, or up there in NE too.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=EM31;3729096]Question for Patriots fans. Have you stopped cheating recently?[/QUOTE]

No way! I cheat all the time. I drive faster than 55, I always take more than
    my fair share of the treats in the dish at the bank, I always flash my headlights
    at oncoming traffic when I see a cop in the road. I get my tickets fixed. I
    cheat, cheat, cheat, our whole life is about cheating, not like you choir boys
    on JI. Cheating is a way of life up here.

We cheat! I cheat! we all cheat!
    Cheating is the way! The only way!
    Suckers are the ones who follow the rules!
    Show me a goodie-two-shoes and I will show you a loser!
    If you aren't cheating, you aren't trying hard enough!
    People who whine about cheaters are the holier-than-though losers!
    It's better to cheat and win than it is to whine about it and lose!
    Be proud of your cheating and winning?
    The other guy is sobbing hysterically and whining like a ***** "that's not fair" while you are lifting his wallet and stealing his wife!
    Man up and get rid of the purses, you whossies!

:D

Rookie
    [QUOTE=The Boston Patriot;3729141]No way! I cheat all the time. I drive faster than 55, I always take more than
    my fair share of the treats in the dish at the bank, I always flash my headlights

The other guy is sobbing hysterically and whining like a ***** "that's not fair" while you are lifting his wallet and stealing his wife!
    [B]Man up and get rid of the purses, you whossies![/B]
    :D[/QUOTE]

[URL=http://img10.imageshack.us/i/tombradyyankeeshatmanpu.jpg/][IMG]http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/182/tombradyyankeeshatmanpu.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

:D
    Uploaded with [URL=http://imageshack.us]ImageShack.us[/URL]

[QUOTE=jetster;3729012]For the last 3 seasons I've been seeing this play over & over run by the Pats & not called by the referees.
    Yesterdays game, huge 3rd down for the Cincy defense. Pats up 7, all the momentum is on the Patriots side.

Brady takes the snap & Welker is CLEARLY BLOCKING BEFORE Brady has released the ball. Easy 1st down. No call? Why? Blatently obvious on replay & blatent live because I was looking for it because they do this A LOT.

I see a flag in the Seattle, Niners game, so I'm watching the replay of the penalty & it's EXACTLY what was NOT CALLED in the Pats game.

I am positive that the Jets will be letting the refs know to look at those screens more closely & watch for the early blocking. If the refs allow it, it's absolutely IMPOSSIBLE to stop.[/QUOTE]

Hedging your bets early, I see. Maybe you should also start a "Jets only have short week to prepare for Patriots" thread to cover your bases. :D

Veteran
    [QUOTE=jetster;3729012]For the last 3 seasons I've been seeing this play over & over run by the Pats & not called by the referees.

I am positive that the Jets will be letting the refs know to look at those screens more closely & watch for the early blocking. If the refs allow it, it's absolutely IMPOSSIBLE to stop.[/QUOTE]

You need to be worrying about Ray Lewis and the Ravens not Brady and the Patriots.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=The Boston Patriot;3729141]No way! I cheat all the time. I drive faster than 55, I always take more than

Man up and get rid of the purses, you whossies!

:D[/QUOTE]
    :D (for the benefit of peanut gallery my coment was a paraphrase of the famous... "have you stopped beating your wife recently?" question).

Anyhow TBP... Good job by your boys yesterday. I am happy to see WW all the way back and that your team is ready to defend the AFC East crown. Maybe a little of the bloom has fallen off the collective roses of the Dolphins, Bengals, Colts, Cowboys and 49ers after the games yesterday. Hopefully the Jets do not join that group tonight and we will be ready for the Patriots and their (cheating) juggernaut next weekend.

I didn't see the other games but I did see the Welker play. I thought it was clean. The Bengals were woefully unprepared for that play and the game.
    Guys, get over this cheating stuff. Is a hold cheating? It's play.