Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: T-Minus 3hrs 45min....

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

T-Minus 3hrs 45min....

I can't wait to get out of work and get on the road.....

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

5pm = crown & 7

same here....working my ass off so I can get out of the office and hit the tailgate as early as possible. but i can't focus!

[QUOTE=JetsCrazey;3729160]same here....working my ass off so I can get out of the office and hit the tailgate as early as possible. but i can't focus![/QUOTE]

I may be the President of the not focused at work club.... need to get out of here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All Pro
    Took today and tomorrow off.....just starting own personal tailgate. :D

All Pro
    game starts at 5pm my time!! I took the last couple hours off work so i can go home and get my freak on.

No prisoners, no mercy...

All League
    Just started a thread on this, little different.

So pumped for the game.

Working from home today...that means WFAN and 1050 all day and scanning this board every 5-10 minutes looking for something to talk about and express my excitement.

Won't be getting there too too early because everyone has to work and pay the bills, but we will be there hopefully early enough to chill a little in the parking lot and head in EARLY.

Work party bus to the stadium at 3. Bring it Ravens. :yes:

All League
    ugh, I have 6 more hours of work. I have read every article about tonights game already. What else can I do to pass the time??

All League
    What time is everyone getting there?

Veteran
    WHERE IS THE GAME THREAD....Is everyone afraid to put one up?

Where the heck is HAM?

I have been working for my current company almost seven years it is a corportate environment and usually for the first weekend of the NFL season they will allow us to wear Jeans and and football related shirt, jersey etc. In my almost seven years here I have never seen so many people wearing Jets jerseys..I work in South Jersey (eagle country) but I have seen a shoon greene jersey (on a hot chick) lots of sanchez, harris, vilma, revis..it's crazy! Cannot wait til tonight!

Schluberator & Gadfly
    [QUOTE=brady's a catcher;3729166]Took today and tomorrow off.....just starting own personal tailgate. :D[/QUOTE]

Pace yourself or you might miss the whole game! :D

Schluberator & Gadfly
    [QUOTE=gqxluvx;3729259]I have been working for my current company almost seven years it is a corportate environment and usually for the first weekend of the NFL season they will allow us to wear Jeans and and football related shirt, jersey etc. In my almost seven years here I have never seen so many people wearing Jets jerseys..I work in South Jersey (eagle country) but [B]I have seen a shoon greene jersey (on a hot chick)[/B] lots of sanchez, harris, vilma, revis..it's crazy! Cannot wait til tonight![/QUOTE]

Pics please.

Irony:

When you finally get Sunday Ticket after many many years....

.....only to realize you will miss most of opening day because it's on Monday, and you have Class that night you cannot get out of.

Doh.:(

Veteran
    [QUOTE=Warfish;3729268]Irony:

.....only to realize you will miss most of opening day because it's on Monday, and you have Class that night you cannot get out of.

Doh.:([/QUOTE]

DVR Fish! If you don't have one get one, it's a must.

Schluberator & Gadfly
    [QUOTE=Warfish;3729268]Irony:

Doh.:([/QUOTE]

Too bad you can't get it on your cell?!?! :(

[QUOTE=jetsnrangers;3729275]DVR Fish! If you don't have one get one, it's a must.[/QUOTE]

Oh, of course. :D

Just sucks to have to go to class (My wife and me both, actually) and not get to watch the game live. We'll watch it the second we both get home, from the start, of course.

We'll be in our own personal timewarp, ~ 3 hours behind the rest of planet Earth.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Warfish;3729281]Oh, of course. :D

Just sucks to have to go to [B]class[/B] (My wife and me both, actually) and not get to watch the game live. We'll watch it the second we both get home, from the start, of course.

We'll be in our own personal timewarp, ~ 3 hours behind the rest of planet Earth.[/QUOTE]

You can't skip bikram yoga for one night?

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

[QUOTE=Warfish;3729281]Oh, of course. :D

Just sucks to have to go to class (My wife and me both, actually) and not get to watch the game live. We'll watch it the second we both get home, from the start, of course.

We'll be in our own personal timewarp, ~ 3 hours behind the rest of planet Earth.[/QUOTE]

I've had to do that many times when I worked weekends. Keep the radio in the car off and don't answer your cell phone. And turn on your DVR before you turn on your TV, then change the channel so that you don't accidently see the score before you turn on the recorded program.