Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: BE LOUD TONIGHT

BE LOUD TONIGHT

I plan on losing my voice tonight. You all better too. Let's get this stadium off on the right foot by establishing a good home field advantage on national TV!

Flacco should have to go on a silent count ALL NIGHT. This will give us an immense competitive advantage. It's how we beat New England last year.

[QUOTE=JetsCrazey;3729284]I plan on losing my voice tonight. You all better too. Let's get this stadium off on the right foot by establishing a good home field advantage on national TV!

Flacco should have to go on a silent count ALL NIGHT. This will give us an immense competitive advantage. It's how we beat New England last year.[/QUOTE]

was flacco sacked a lot last year?

CANNN YYOOOUUU DIIGG IIIITTTTTT

at the old stadium fans were only loud 5% of the time when they really wanted to be. We need to turn that into 100%. Hopefully the air raid siren will be in full effect...

I agree. It has to be loud all game long. No arriving 10 minutes late and sitting on your hands after the first drive. We need a high decibel level all night long.

i'm not sitting down the whole game, so for you old folks, sorry.

This sh*t gets you PUMPED!!!

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNJSALehmxc[/url]

As stated above... everyone PLEASE be in your seats for the start of the game. Also... you don't want to miss the flyover.

[QUOTE=JetsCrazey;3729284]I plan on losing my voice tonight. You all better too. Let's get this stadium off on the right foot by establishing a good home field advantage on national TV!

Flacco should have to go on a silent count ALL NIGHT. This will give us an immense competitive advantage. It's how we beat New England last year.[/QUOTE]

Did everyone hear how freaking loud it was in Washington last night? Couldn't even hear the refs when their mikes were on for penalties.

This crowd better match that! We are in the same type of enclosed bowl stadium with no open ends just like in Washington, so there is no reason we can't be as loud. Redskins fans are freaking maniacs. We need to be too.

Hope you guys do a great job with that. Last year in a couple of games, it clearly was a big factor. Especially that New England game.

Dammit I wish I could be there....

You guys made us out of towners proud week 2 last year.

Now you gotta bring it 2 weeks in a row.... Rock that f*cker!

[QUOTE=Dcat;3729386]Did everyone hear how freaking loud it was in Washington last night? Couldn't even hear the refs when their mikes were on for penalties. [/QUOTE]

Thats cause the entire crowd was ****faced.

They opend FedEx parking to tailgating at 10 am.

For an 8:15 pm kickoff.

Wasn't a sober fan on the house.

If I could be there I would, have 4 friends attending and have already told them they better lose their mind.

Woud love nothing more for the Dirty birds to get rattled and shaken.

EVERYBODY GET DRUNK!!!!!!!

The way I see it, our organization DID their job this offseason (except for taking care of Harris). Now, it's up to US to do our job.

GET LOUD!!!!!!!!!!

those of us fortunate enough to go had BETTER BRING THE FVCKING NOISE!

no being lazy/too tired/too drunk/too much of a ***** to handle a full game of cheering. MAN THE **** UP. If someone behind you tells you to sit down, you tell them to STAND UP.

I'll be doing everything I can to match the Pats game last year where I lost my voice for three days...I hope and I SHOULD expect the same of my Jets brothers and sisters...

Leaving for the game in 90 minutes. Starting to get pumped.

Veteran
    The stadium was decent yesterday at times but there is no reason why tonight cant be like last year against New England. The Siren better be in full effect unlike the preseason.

Last year sitting at home it was unreal how loud the Pats game was last year. It seemed so loud at home I cant imagine what it was like there.

Very excited for tonight. I will yell as loud as I can but not sure it will be much help on my couch

[QUOTE=Warfish;3729401]Thats cause the entire crowd was ****faced.

They opend FedEx parking to tailgating at 10 am.

For an 8:15 pm kickoff.

Wasn't a sober fan on the house.[/QUOTE]

Not even the band!

(BTW, having been to a couple of games at Fedex...I kind of like the marching band in the endzone seats...if Woody can't sell those last few PSLs, let's get a friggin' band!!!!)

Hall Of Fame
    giants game was awful..sounded like an empty tomb most of the time carolina had the balll...idk it must be a soceity thing or americans are that much lazier than everyone else but just cheering on third down and then retreating to your hotdog thereafter isn't good enough..how hard is it to scream? It's only on defense anyways!