View Poll Results: Which Belli-clown gets fired first?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Eric Mangini

40 85.11%
  • Josh McDaniels

7 14.89%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who Gets Fired First?

Banned

Who Gets Fired First?

I vote Mangina. Yesterday the Browns lost what was supposed to be a cupcake for them.

McDouche can play the Tim Tebow card mid-season which I think may have been his plan all along.

I root for them.

Especially considering Rex's brother. And it's not like Mangini was completely horrible for this team either.

I vote McDaniels because he is such a little doosh.

And he drafted Teabag in the 1st round, which was just retarded.

But honestly, it will probably be Mangina.

i think mangini goes however i would much rather see mcdaniel go. mcdaniel is just such a punk it's no wonder his team is revolting.

Mangini is a far superior coach than Joshy poo... Check out the browns roster nobodies winning with that... Joshy poo dealt cutler and marshall because he thinks hes a ****ing genius i hate that guy and cant wait to see him fail :yes:

Mangini is not a NFL Calibur Head Coach.

[QUOTE=Warfish;3729367]Mangini is not a NFL Calibur Head Coach.[/QUOTE]

And McDaniels is?

Bellichoke produces trash. Just the facts.

[QUOTE=Hitman Harris;3729372]And McDaniels is?

Bellichoke produces trash. Just the facts.[/QUOTE]

I could care less about McDaniels. He didn't Coach here, and has no relevance to me as a Jets Fan.

Mangini does. He sucked here, and he is not an NFL Calibur Head Coach, and I think he will be the first coach fired in 2010.

Jets Insider VIP
    I will tell you who will not be fired. That is Marvin Lewis. He must have pictures of Brown. The guy is the worst head coach yet has been employeed for 7 years, has a .500% coaching record and has never won a playoff game.

Could you imagine if he was here? He would get more wrath then pennington ever did.

oh, lovie smith is toast. not sure when, but his clock is ticking.

[QUOTE=Warfish;3729378]I could care less about McDaniels. He didn't Coach here, and has no relevance to me as a Jets Fan.

Mangini does. He sucked here, and he is not an NFL Calibur Head Coach, and I think he will be the first coach fired in 2010.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, your probably right.

I picked JM just because I think he's such a tool, but he's probably safe for another year and half at least.

All Pro
    Mangini easily. DEN is reshaping the team and were a play or two away from winning. They're missing some of their weapons as guys like Dumerville.

Mangini.

McDaniels bought himself at least a year with Tebow and his drastic changes.

There's also Cable in Oakland.

Davis was shopping for his replacement in the offseason and couldn't find anyone willing to take the job. Davis may just decide to drop the hammer and compel a staff member to take the job for the rest of the season.

Jets Insider VIP
    all fruits of the Belichick tree are POISONED by cheating

Crennel, Weis, Mangini, McDaniels -- makes no difference

I'd vote for Cable since Crazy Al is liable to fire two coaches between Breakfast and Dinner

The only problem Belichick disciple's have is that none of them have Brady. What kind of genius was Belichick in cleveland and before Bledsoe got hurt?

I think Mangini he is on a short leash and the GM is just looking for a reason to can him

All League
    Wheres my choice for Wade Phillips?

Banned
    [QUOTE=Joe W. Namath;3729382]I will tell you who will not be fired. That is Marvin Lewis. He must have pictures of Brown. The guy is the worst head coach yet has been employeed for 7 years, has a .500% coaching record and has never won a playoff game.

Could you imagine if he was here? He would get more wrath then pennington ever did.

oh, lovie smith is toast. not sure when, but his clock is ticking.[/QUOTE]

Lewis has never been fired and will probably survive if the Bengals suck this year because 1) he's the most successful head coach that franchise has ever had (Cincy was a joke before he got there) and 2) the Bengals are one of the cheapest organizations in sports and they'd rather just keep Lewis than fire him, keep paying him and have to pay a replacement.

Veteran
    Mangini did a better job that many Jets coaches previous. He was a negative, critical, paranoid, pain in the buttocks but I still contend he can coach.

Banned
    [QUOTE=Hitman Harris;3729364]I vote McDaniels because he is such a little doosh.

And he drafted Teabag in the 1st round, which was just retarded.

But honestly, it will probably be Mangina.[/QUOTE]

I agree. McDaniels is such an arrogant punk and a worse head coach than Mangina. The loser comes to Denver and immediately chucked all of his best players (Cutler, Marshall) b/c they're not his "guys" and then does something asinine like drafting a wannabe Brad Smith in round 1.

But he'll probably survive this season even if the Broncos go 4-12. He can use Dumervil as an excuse and when their season is over by week 4 he can start Teabag at QB and just use the ole' "We're Rebuilding with a young qb" excuse.

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

[QUOTE=TokyoJetsFan;3729815]Wheres my choice for Wade Phillips?[/QUOTE]

Yup, him and Norv Turner could both be on the hot seat in no time.