Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Coleman & Co. tonight? Get ready for some flags

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Coleman & Co. tonight? Get ready for some flags

Unless i'm mistaken, we drew Coleman's crew for tonight.. that garbage bag was responsible for the GB-BAL monday nighter last year that ranked either #1 or 2 all time for penalties.. I hate him. and i hate him tonight x10

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think it's Walt, and anyone other than Ron Winter is fine by me.

Although this guy sucks too, but Ron Winter is the worst ever. He makes me really angry when I see him.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    whomever the sh*tbrain was yesterday that allowed Calvin's TD to be overtuned is next in line. His stock skyrocket yesterday in the must-murder sweepstakes.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    this works out the for Jets better. The Ravens secondary is depleted. Sanchez needs to go deep and challenge these guys.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [url]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=217465[/url]

From Kings MMQB:
    [QUOTE]If this crew calls PI strictly tonight, I'll be fascinated to see what happens when a physical receiver, Anquan Boldin, gets covered by Darrelle Revis, who is very good in coverage (obviously) and very good at looking like he never initiated the contact when there is some.

"You've got to be aware of Mr. Anderson and his crew,'' Revis told me. "We know they throw a lot of flags, but you've got to play. We work on certain techniques in coverage. But what it comes down to is, you've got to be yourself.''[/QUOTE]

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=MDL_JET;3729389][url]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=217465[/url][/QUOTE]

i knew it, damn. oh well. its a gameday thread now.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Baltimore knows their front 7 is great so they'll just play it really conservative in the back end. They'll constantly have 2 deep safeties imo.

We are going to have to be able to run the ball on them... Even though it is damn near impossible, they'll only have 7 in the box imo so we'll have to force them to put a bit more.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    is this the group with the black head official?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=BleednGreen;3729404]is this the group with the [B]black head[/B] official?[/QUOTE]

HAHAAHA! What?!

You mean chocolate face?

THIS is the Perp...
    [IMG]http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/images/200809/20080922pd_steelers0921i_500.jpg[/IMG]

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetsfan1983;3729399]
    [B]We are going to have to be able to run the ball on them... Even though it is damn near impossible[/B], they'll only have 7 in the box imo so we'll have to force them to put a bit more.[/QUOTE]

no way, not only is it possible, we'll do it effectively. This ravens team is more repuation than talent. They'll be hungry, no doubt, but we can push them around and will. 2nd half will be dominating.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Paradis;3729417]no way, not only is it possible, we'll do it effectively. This ravens team is more repuation than talent. They'll be hungry, no doubt, [B]but we can push them around and will[/B]. 2nd half will be dominating.[/QUOTE]

Absolutely..its all about the trenches tonight..talk all you want about sanchez but we paid two guys not too long ago (brick and nick) they need to play big tonight..i think they will

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    no -- anderson is very white

I think there are only two African American refs in the league, Mike Carey and Jerome Bogar

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Paradis;3729417]no way, not only is it possible, we'll do it effectively. This ravens team is more repuation than talent. They'll be hungry, no doubt, but we can push them around and will. 2nd half will be dominating.[/QUOTE]

Disagree big time...

Cory Redding is a great player against the run. Haloti Ngata is a great player against the run. Kelly Gregg is a great player against the run and he'll likely be a Jet next year.

They are just loaded... Suggs is in his best shape by a mile. Jarrett Johnson is another very good player who also does a good job against the run.

The way to beat this team is to pass against them. Fabian and Carr are not NFL starters. As much as I liked Zbikowski at Notre Dame, he has NO HIPS. The athleticism just isn't there to be at all effective against the pass. Landry is not exactly Ed Reed against the pass either.

The way to beat this team is to spread them out and beat them throwing the ball. I don't even know if Sanchez is capable of doing that, but it's absolutely the best way.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sg3;3729436]no -- anderson is very white

I think there are only two African American refs in the league, [B]Mike Carey[/B] and Jerome Bogar[/QUOTE]

IMO the best ref in the league. He always calls a good game.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sourceworx;3729447]IMO the best ref in the league. He always calls a good game.[/QUOTE]

Correct.. Carey is the best in the league.

Bogar however is not good... Seems like he has no idea on what's going on out there. Can just tell by watching him that he's not the brightest bulb.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetsfan1983;3729446]Disagree big time...

Cory Redding is a great player against the run. Haloti Ngata is a great player against the run. Kelly Gregg is a great player against the run and he'll likely be a Jet next year.

They are just loaded... Suggs is in his best shape by a mile. Jarrett Johnson is another very good player who also does a good job against the run.

\.[/QUOTE]

pff, dude, redding and gregg are good, but our guys are better. If you don't believe that, than why did we just pay our Oline? Ngata is the only d-linemen that i think we have to gameplan for. We're the friggin Jets, and we run the ball on anyone. Including BAL.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Paradis;3729384]whomever the sh*tbrain was yesterday that allowed Calvin's TD to be overtuned is next in line. His stock skyrocket yesterday in the must-murder sweepstakes.[/QUOTE]

Your anger is misplaced. He interpreted the rule correctly. That's not really in question. If you think the rule, as it is currently written, is a bad one, you've got a lot of company.

Pretty analogous to the tuck rule, really. Coleman applied the Tuck Rule properly....its the Tuck Rule itself that needs modification.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=crasherino;3729473]Your anger is misplaced. He interpreted the rule correctly. That's not really in question. If you think the rule, as it is currently written, is a bad one, you've got a lot of company.

Pretty analogous to the tuck rule, really. Coleman applied the Tuck Rule properly....its the Tuck Rule itself that needs modification.[/QUOTE]

i dunno. I'm familiar with the rule, and i've seen it correctly called and warranted. Calvin IMO opinion clearly demonstrated
    1- possession and control
    2- a 2nd act in using one hand to break his fall, and push himself up again.

One only need use their god damned brain to piece that one together.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetsfan1983;3729399]Baltimore knows their front 7 is great so they'll just play it really conservative in the back end. They'll constantly have 2 deep safeties imo.

We are going to have to be able to run the ball on them... Even though it is damn near impossible, they'll only have 7 in the box imo so we'll have to force them to put a bit more.[/QUOTE]

If they play a soft man/zone hybrid with two safeties deep, LT and Keller will feast all night.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Hitman Harris;3729412]HAHAAHA! What?!

You mean chocolate face?

THIS is the Perp...
    [IMG]http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/images/200809/20080922pd_steelers0921i_500.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

wow i ****in hate this guy i dont know the refs names by heart but i remeber this ****head face :mad:

one of the black officials is atrocious also though forgot his name