Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Could time be moving any slower?

Could time be moving any slower?

Opening on a Monday blows. I have to be at work and just thinking about opening night. My anxiety, nerves and excitement has to be contained. I can't distract myself with sports center.

Time is moving at a snails pace...

IT NEEDS TO BE GAME TIME!!

With ya man..waiting sucks

All League
    No.

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

I'm like a rat in a cage here at my desk. Completely useless today.

All League
    I am in class right up until kick off. No way to be focused on learning. :(

[QUOTE=Buzzsaw;3729795]I'm like a rat in a cage here at my desk. Completely useless today.[/QUOTE]

Completely useless. I'm just sitting here and the anticipation keeps growing. This is just torture...

4 hours till gametime...

almost there fellas

Jets Insider VIP
    Well the waiting is the hardest part, every day you get one more yard, you take it on fath, something, something else, yeahhhhhh the wayayyyting is the hardest part.

Jets Insider VIP
    Possibly.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Buzzsaw;3729795]I'm like a rat in a cage here at my desk. Completely useless today.[/QUOTE]

^ Exactly. :(

[QUOTE=Ruby2;3729804]Well the waiting is the hardest part, every day you get one more yard, you take it on fath, something, something else, yeahhhhhh the wayayyyting is the hardest part.[/QUOTE]

I'm gonna jump on my desk and do the Jets chant any minute. I can feel it...

[QUOTE=Buzzsaw;3729795]I'm like a rat in a cage here at my desk. [B]Completely useless today[/B].[/QUOTE]

tomorrow will be the same sitting at work on JI talking about the win and looking ahead to the patsies

I'm becoming mildly insane.

why do I have a meeting at 4?!?

All Pro
    This is ridiculous. I need Jets football. NOW.

[QUOTE=TurkJetFan;3729786]Opening on a Monday blows. I have to be at work and just thinking about opening night. My anxiety, nerves and excitement has to be contained. I can't distract myself with sports center.

Time is moving at a snails pace...

IT NEEDS TO BE GAME TIME!![/QUOTE]

I havn't been focused at work the whole day. I can't wait. I think i'm gonna tackle people in the hallways!!!

I've been humming the Monday Night football music all damn day.

Worst part is my friends are currently tailgating and I have to sit here at work imagining them having the time of their lives. :steamin:

After the loss to the Colts during the AFC Championship game, I've waited for this day to come since January 24th.

I keep on telling myself, if I've waited impatiently for just about 8 months, which has been just about 230 days (give or take a few), I should have no problem lasting until the Jets game, which is just about 3 1/2 hours away!

All I have to do, is survive until 5:00, which is only 90 mins away. At 5:00, I'll be able to get into the zone while watching the ESPN Monday Night Countdown, which will be full of Jets-Ravens talk - Thats when I'll get pumped up like NEVER before!

Veteran
    [QUOTE=Tony Danza;3729852]I've been humming the Monday Night football music all damn day.

Worst part is my friends are currently tailgating and I have to sit here at work imagining them having the time of their lives. :steamin:[/QUOTE]

Now that sucks TD, I feel for you bro.

I have 25 people coming to my house at 3:30 PST for the game, thank God I'm outta here in 2 hours.

[QUOTE=MCBNY;3729793]No.[/QUOTE]

This is so easy, Schotty, you suck.

Haha I was wondering if anyone else caught that!!
    Sooo trueeee....

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Fozy72;3729845]I havn't been focused at work the whole day. I can't wait. I think i'm gonna tackle people in the hallways!!![/QUOTE]

Terry Tate style, nice! :D

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

[QUOTE=TurkJetFan;3729786]Opening on a Monday blows. I have to be at work and just thinking about opening night. My anxiety, nerves and excitement has to be contained. I can't distract myself with sports center. Time is moving at a snails pace...IT NEEDS TO BE GAME TIME!![/QUOTE]

Imagine if you lived on the West Coast. Then you'd have to wait three hours longer? :eek: