Thread: Fox Soccer Channel HD?

Fox Soccer Channel HD?

I have FiOS for my home TV service but FSC is not in HD. FSC says HD on screen but I know for a fact that it is not HD because of the low channel number it is listed on and the fact that the picture is poor.

I live in Queens NY, anyone know if this will eventually be available in HD on FiOS?

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by wallstreet123456 View Post
    I have FiOS for my home TV service but FSC is not in HD. FSC says HD on screen but I know for a fact that it is not HD because of the low channel number it is listed on and the fact that the picture is poor.

I live in Queens NY, anyone know if this will eventually be available in HD on FiOS?
    they keep saying it will be soon but theyve said that since fsc hd launched.

also, fios has a twitter page and the most requested channel has been FSC HD but their official line on that is "requests dont equal viewers" which

I just received a response from Verizon and they say they are waiting for the contracts to be completed and it should be shortly. So I guess it all depends on what they mean by shortly.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by wallstreet123456 View Post
    I just received a response from Verizon and they say they are waiting for the contracts to be completed and it should be shortly. So I guess it all depends on what they mean by shortly.
    It shouldnt be that hard. Its not like Dolan owns the network. I hope they were being honest with you though, I watched Arsenal/Blackburn on ESPN2 HD....it's night and day compared to the mid-90s style of FSC standard.

Live in Brooklyn, and this year Time Warner finally put Fox Sports in HD - assume they'd have the same deal in Queens. Infuriating how long it took.