Thread: Do you guys believe me now when I say...

Do you guys believe me now when I say...

Trent Richardson > Mark Ingram?

Discuss.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by gangGREENinsider View Post
    Trent Richardson > Mark Ingram?

Discuss.
    there are many who think ingram is not the best back on the roster- i've spoken with several who agree with you...

have not really broken him down nor follow high school recruiting so i can't/won't say...

All League
    Trent Richardson is such a ****ing monster. I follow college relatively casually, but I've watched Bama play recently. Richardson looks like the better back. If he stays healthy, he'll be a top 10 pick in 2012.

100% agree with you insider. I've been saying this for a year now, as I've never been a fan of Ingram's game, and it looks like his OL really helped him out. I'm a big fan of Richardson, and I think he's a lot more explosive and can do a lot more with a lot less, unlike Ingram, who reminds me a lot of a poor-man's Curtis Marin.

Richardson is the real deal..as a bama fan, i watched many games last year in having little action last year (compared to ingram), he was a total beast; he showed explosiveness and lots of speed...and I know its a little early but Richardson has better numbers than Ingram's Heisman year...granted he played San Jose State, but he went against a good run defense in Penn State and did well...with him and Ingram splitting carries, I can definitely see him having a better year in the SEC than Ingram

Quote Originally Posted by K-Ro 25 View Post
    100% agree with you insider. I've been saying this for a year now, as I've never been a fan of Ingram's game, and it looks like his OL really helped him out. I'm a big fan of Richardson, and I think he's a lot more explosive and can do a lot more with a lot less, unlike Ingram, who reminds me a lot of a poor-man's Curtis Marin.
    I still like Ingram though...just LOVE Richardson. I'm not a fan of drafting RB's high and he's a top 10 pick in the draft RIGHT NOW to me.