Thread: NFLPA B.S. Demonstrations

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

NFLPA B.S. Demonstrations

I for one do not want to see any of these bull$h!t "Union" demonstration by these millionaire players prior to the game. As if they laid brick for a living and were fighting for a second bathroom break during the day! Really the balls on these guys to pull off such crap in front of fifty thousand suckers who had to take out loans just for the right to buy tickets to watch them play. I don't need to see it and I think that both owners and players should take a reality check.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    i hear that

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    A tasteless, clueless display fer sure.

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=lorwood;3730019]I for one do not want to see any of these bull$h!t "Union" demonstration by these millionaire players prior to the game.[/QUOTE]

Why? What did you hear? Is there a New York Jet Player Demonstration and/or Union Rally scheduled anywhere or anytime soon?

If yes, can you post the where & when details so I can show up with a ridiculous sign too?

Thanks. :)

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    T Rich was discussing the possibility of it following the Thursday night opener.

I think they mean well (looking out for the Ray Lucas's of this world) but given that much of America is scraping by these days, I agree - it's in bad taste.