Thread: Braylon Edwards

Braylon Edwards

Keyshawn just said it. I've been saying it. He comes to play on Monday night, because he's a Diva.

I expect Braylon to have a big game.

All Pro
    I expect the ball to be slippery. He has problems with dry balls, let alone wet ones! :P

All Pro
    Braylon could be a beast, I feel him coming on.:)

All League
    [QUOTE=gunnails;3730279]Braylon could be a beast, I feel him coming on.:)[/QUOTE]

That's what she said.

:P;):D

Braylon always has big nights on MNF.

[QUOTE=John_0515;3730268]Keyshawn just said it. I've been saying it. He comes to play on Monday night, because he's a Diva.

I expect Braylon to have a big game.[/QUOTE]

I don't know what you've seen in the time he's been here to make you think he's a diva.

He's done everything we've asked of him, with the exception of the occasional drop.

He hasn't slacked off, done a GREAT job blocking, and by all accounts is a real team player.

I hope he does well tonight also, but I expect to see it ALL YEAR . . .

Braylon Edwards was thrown into the fire last season, and never had a chance to work with Sanchez before the season started, learn the offense, playbook, etc, etc.

With a full offseason, training camp and preseason, I'm expecting Braylon Edwards to have a monster season. He may have dropped one too many passes last season, but we all seen flashes of the type of elite WR that we have in Braylon Edwards.

In my eyes, he's the most talented WR since Keyshawn Johnson. Yes, Santonio Holmes is just as talented as Edwards, but Edwards is much taller, and his leaping ability is out of the gym.

All Pro
    His hands have looked sturdy all preseason.. BE bout to go off i feel it..

Scoop24, I'm right with you!

Go Braylon! Go Beard!

[IMG]http://www.tedquarters.net/wordpress/wp-content/themes/retreat-sny/thumb.php?src=wordpress/wp-content/uploads/AP1008161324092.jpg&w=390px&h=&zc=1&q=90[/IMG]

All Pro
    I can deal with an occasional drop, just stretch the field Braylon.:yes:

All League
    [QUOTE=Bleed4TheGreen;3730295]Braylon Edwards was thrown into the fire last season, and never had a chance to work with Sanchez before the season started, learn the offense, playbook, etc, etc.

With a full offseason, training camp and preseason, I'm expecting Braylon Edwards to have a monster season. He may have dropped one too many passes last season, but we all seen flashes of the type of elite WR that we have in Braylon Edwards.

In my eyes, he's the most talented WR since Keyshawn Johnson. Yes, Santonio Holmes is just as talented as Edwards, but Edwards is much taller, and his leaping ability is out of the gym.[/QUOTE]

This. If I am not mistaken, Braylon had NO drops this preseason.