Thread: Greene is getting on my nerves

Jets Insider VIP

Greene is getting on my nerves

some guys are so against McKnight but they ought to be ready to unload on greene. The guy cost us against Miami last year and tonight on the 28 after an INT. Sickening! The penalty on EDWARS was sickening. No place to put his foot! How about up a refs nose!

[QUOTE=Kentucky Jet;3731003]some guys are so against McKnight but they ought to be ready to unload on greene. The guy cost us against Miami last year and tonight on the 28 after an INT. Sickening! The penalty on EDWARS was sickening. No place to put his foot! How about up a refs nose![/QUOTE]

Yup it's official. He's a fumbler.

LT will get his carries this year

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=obrienssong;3731127]Yup it's official. He's a fumbler.

LT will get his carries this year[/QUOTE]

I am glad that we have LT. Greene does not impress me as a starter. Coming off the bench is his forte. When everyone is tired he looks like a beast.

Veteran
    Knoxville, TN, but originally from NW Mass.
    [QUOTE=Kentucky Jet;3731226]I am glad that we have LT. Greene does not impress me as a starter. Coming off the bench is his forte. When everyone is tired he looks like a beast.[/QUOTE]

I hope we won't rue letting Jones go. Maybe we should have kept him AND signed Tomlinson! :-)

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=KnoxJetFan;3731253]I hope we won't rue letting Jones go. Maybe we should have kept him AND signed Tomlinson! :-)[/QUOTE]

ROTFLMAO! You could have a point!