Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: Pre Season was a good indication

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

Pre Season was a good indication

Super Bowl Jets, that's too funny

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    i am honestly ashamed that we root for the same team...i mean really...pathetic.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont get down--just realize you have a second year quarterback who doesn't have supreme talent like Falco.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=rextilleon;3731135]Dont get down--just realize you have a second year quarterback who doesn't have supreme talent like Falco.[/QUOTE]

from what we saw tonight, does he have any talent? I was hoping that BRUNELL would have come in for him. He was pathetic. CLEMENS was never this bad!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    pre season does count. not the score of the games but how they're played. the jet offense showed nothing in pre season. no execution, no crispness, no nothing. tonight they showed less. where was shonn greene? mcnight? conner? edwards? cotch? keller? the only players who showed up were richardson and tomlinson (besides the line).

what on earth is sch$tty trying to do? his plays are ridiculous. the jets have a second year qb who is in the process of getting demoralized. it's time to consider a new offensive coach even if it may risk the season.

there was nothing more the defense could do or be expected to do. they essentially played 1-1/2 games because the offense was so inept.