Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mark Sanchez is the worst thing to happen to this franchise in years!!!

All League

Mark Sanchez is the worst thing to happen to this franchise in years!!!

I was right again this guy Sucks!!!!

thoughts???

Jets Insider VIP
    He is young but I have been very tentative about him. I do not care for his style of play. I'd rather see BRUNELL finish this game. Sanchez looks lost in the headlights.

How can someone regress so much from their first ever pro game to this? Go watch the tape of last years opener in Houston, he played great! I just do not get it.

Hall Of Fame
    You are such a troll.

[QUOTE=ASH_1962;3731440]How can someone regress so much from their first ever pro game to this? Go watch the tape of last years opener in Houston, he played great! I just do not get it.[/QUOTE]

the ravens are good? relax sanchez has barely had the ball the playcalling has been awful and the ravens d is backing up there talk, there good.

Jets Insider VIP
    Here are my thoughts: DBAKE is the worst poster in JI history.

All League
    You should ban yourself. You do nothing but troll.

Undrafted Free Agent
    I don't think it's Sanchez, it's Schotty, he has got to go!

Undrafted Free Agent
    I think you should check your medication.

All League
    [QUOTE=JetsFn414;3731493]I don't think it's Sanchez, it's Schotty, he has got to go![/QUOTE]

They both suck.

I'll say this...

if this is our offense this season we are toast...

All Pro
    [QUOTE=DBAKE;3731371]I was right again this guy Sucks!!!!

thoughts???[/QUOTE]

Thoughts...okay, your an idiot, how is that for a thought?

Sanchez does not call the plays, and he has been trained since day one to constantly check down quick and not take any chances. Maybe if they let the kid play. Iteresting how they let Flacco throw the ball.

Undrafted Free Agent
    We are trying to hide a big weakness our left guard can not pass block that is why we have stayed on the ground running at their strength which is run defense pretty simple go out and get a complete guard.

As a fan I hate the off season hype. The bottom line is our defense is having issues stopping the pass. I know Ryan likes to blitz, but this is out of control and it's showing the rest ofnthe league how to beat us. Pass downfield away from Revis.

Our O can't even score a td from 4 yards out, it's f()kin pathetic.

It's going to a long season and I pray it's not over, but with this dreadful combo of shotty and Sanchez is going to kill me. If we invest 50 million on a young qb but we have a crappy coordinator, it's going to suck for a long time.

Jets Insider VIP
    Doesn't JI have a policy of banning trolls? First post this guy has made in awhile and it's one where he logs on after a Jets loss to mock Sanchez? Ban-hammer/

Really? Last year it was that he was taking too many risks, now its that he isn't taking enough risks...Schotty sucks that is it period.

All League

This is a joke...

Get off the ledge...

Sanchez will be fine, he is our QB of the future and will be a good one, PERIOD, I stick by my guns.

Just like my "status" has said since October 2009, I will be pumped about Sanchez shutting up doubters.

This thread will be revisited.

Jets Insider VIP
    DBAKE lives!!!

All League
    I said it most of the off season Sanchez has ZERO coaching..They pound it in to his head all off season to "check down" and be safe, well this is what you get zero offensive production.. Cavanaugh is stealing money from Woody, the guy is a bum.

[QUOTE=EM31;3731646]Sanchez has had his balls cut off by this coaching staff and now people act surprised when his testosterone count is low. Some QBs are ruined in their early years by taking a beating. This QB is being given a game plan developed for Chad Pennington and he might not recover.[/QUOTE]

Pennington would have won this game going away.