Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Offense sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like

Offense sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Worst display Of offense i've ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's not on Shotty, it's not on the penalties, it's on the QB.......

We have no QB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    check down, check down, check down.... we have no QB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    DBAKE is the biggest vagina on this board. But he's right, Sanchez is a complete waste right now to the team. Check down after check down. The last drive said it all, do you really think Shotty was calling 5 yard passes?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think they have drilled in his head not to turn the ball over that he's scared to death to throw the ball down field

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Relax guys it's only our preseason vanilla offense, it'll be explosive during the season... oh wait. :rolleyes:

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=IHATEDOLPHINS;3731656]I think they have drilled in his head not to turn the ball over that he's scared to death to throw the ball down field[/QUOTE]

It almost feels like the ****ing Joba Rules.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    yes. i do. sch$tty has been playing stupid little tricky games with the offense ever since he got here. he can't call a game to save his life and he doesn't understand how he is damaging sanchez's psyche. this is sch$tty's 5th season here and each of his offenses has been middling to poor. the excuse has always been the qb. doesn't sch$tty bear any responsibility at all? if his qb is stinking it up he should yank him. i thought pulling sanchez for clemens would have been a good move. it was plenty clear that sanchez had no confidence in the 4th quarter. and look what shonn greene did? nothing. he wasn't ready for the game. this is on sch$tty. rex needs to calibrate him again.

[QUOTE=LockeJET;3731630]DBAKE is the biggest vagina on this board. But he's right, Sanchez is a complete waste right now to the team. Check down after check down. The last drive said it all, do you really think Shotty was calling 5 yard passes?[/QUOTE]

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    If Thomas Jones is on this team we win. Plain and simple, he doesnt fumble.

Kellen Clemens may have won this game today.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sameoldjets;3731676]yes. i do. sch$tty has been playing stupid little tricky games with the offense ever since he got here. he can't call a game to save his life and he doesn't understand how he is damaging sanchez's psyche. this is sch$tty's 5th season here and each of his offenses has been middling to poor. the excuse has always been the qb. doesn't sch$tty bear any responsibility at all? if his qb is stinking it up he should yank him. i thought pulling sanchez for clemens would have been a good move. it was plenty clear that sanchez had no confidence in the 4th quarter. and look what shonn greene did? nothing. he wasn't ready for the game. this is on sch$tty. rex needs to calibrate him again.[/QUOTE]

I agree fully. Sh*tty needs to go.

[QUOTE=IHATEDOLPHINS;3731656]I think they have drilled in his head not to turn the ball over that he's scared to death to throw the ball down field[/QUOTE]

Forget throwing down field. How about we work on looking down field first. :steamin:

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Only one coach have I ever said I wanted to go, One!!!! And that was kotite, but two more games like this on offense and Schotty will become the second coach I want gone....

The offense was just, awful...... AWFUL!!!! Good Grief!!!!!:eek:

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Check down city....

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Excuse me, but what game was everyone watching? Sanchez's play did not loose them the game tonight. The reason the Jets lost was because of their lack of discipline. Plain and simple. Dumb penalty, after dumb penalty kept our defence on the field, and our team's offence on the sidelines. Just how many 3rd downs were converted thanks to penalties? Speaking of penalties, if Edwards would have simply stopped and not gone in motion, Keller's completion at the 1 yrd line would have counted. Should they have then scored,...
    I have nothing negative to say about Sanchez's play. The coaching staff however, needs to do a better job preparing this team to be physically and mentally ready to play. Coach Ryan has to do something about his players' lack of focus. This frat house environment might be the downfall of this team if he doesn't address the matter ASAP.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=canadianjetsfan;3731730]Excuse me, but what [B]game was everyone watching? Sanchez's play did not loose them the game tonight. The reason the Jets lost was because of their lack of discipline. Plain and simple. Dumb penalty, after dumb penalty kept our defence on the field, and our team's offence on the sidelines. Just how many 3rd downs were converted thanks to penalties? Speaking of penalties, if Edwards would have simply stopped and not gone in motion, Keller's completion at the 1 yrd line would have counted. Should they have then scored,.[/B]..
    I have nothing negative to say about Sanchez's play. The coaching staff however, needs to do a better job preparing this team to be physically and mentally ready to play. Coach Ryan has to do something about his players' lack of focus. This frat house environment might be the downfall of this team if he doesn't address the matter ASAP.[/QUOTE]

The man has a point. a great point.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=canadianjetsfan;3731730]Excuse me, but what game was everyone watching? Sanchez's play did not loose them the game tonight. The reason the Jets lost was because of their lack of discipline. Plain and simple. Dumb penalty, after dumb penalty kept our defence on the field, and our team's offence on the sidelines. Just how many 3rd downs were converted thanks to penalties? Speaking of penalties, if Edwards would have simply stopped and not gone in motion, Keller's completion at the 1 yrd line would have counted. Should they have then scored,...
    I have nothing negative to say about Sanchez's play. The coaching staff however, needs to do a better job preparing this team to be physically and mentally ready to play. Coach Ryan has to do something about his players' lack of focus. This frat house environment might be the downfall of this team if he doesn't address the matter ASAP.[/QUOTE]

Absolutely spot on.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=LockeJET;3731677]If Thomas Jones is on this team we win. Plain and simple, he doesnt fumble.

Kellen Clemens may have won this game today.[/QUOTE]

Anger makes people say the craziest things.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sameoldjets;3731676]yes. i do. sch$tty has been playing stupid little tricky games with the offense ever since he got here. he can't call a game to save his life and he doesn't understand how he is damaging sanchez's psyche. this is sch$tty's 5th season here and each of his offenses has been middling to poor. the excuse has always been the qb. doesn't sch$tty bear any responsibility at all? if his qb is stinking it up he should yank him. i thought pulling sanchez for clemens would have been a good move. it was plenty clear that sanchez had no confidence in the 4th quarter. and look what shonn greene did? nothing. he wasn't ready for the game.[B] this is on sch$tty. rex needs to calibrate him again.[/B][/QUOTE]

You are exactly right... I think Rex is going to lock down his pre-snap theatrics again this season... This sucks for us because now Rex is going to have to babysit Sh1tty and run the offense which is going to negatively affect our defensive play-calling. Could you imagine this team with a good offensive coordinator and a playbook that doesn't take a Masters Degree to understand? We would be scary! :yes:

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=canadianjetsfan;3731730]Excuse me, but what game was everyone watching? Sanchez's play did not loose them the game tonight. The reason the Jets lost was because of their lack of discipline. Plain and simple. Dumb penalty, after dumb penalty kept our defence on the field, and our team's offence on the sidelines. Just how many 3rd downs were converted thanks to penalties? Speaking of penalties, if Edwards would have simply stopped and not gone in motion, Keller's completion at the 1 yrd line would have counted. Should they have then scored,...

+1

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=LockeJET;3731677]If Thomas Jones is on this team we win. Plain and simple, he doesnt fumble.

Kellen Clemens may have won this game today.[/QUOTE]

+1

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    How long have u people been Jets fans?????? I'm a SOJ fan from way back when but even I believe that that was a heck of display by the Ravens D. I was throwing in the towel last year after the Falcons game... and look where we finished. This was a blood letting by both teams...the Jets will wipe their noses and come back.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Defense only wins games when the offense can contribute.