Thread: Sorry Schotty

Banned

Sorry Schotty

Your father was a loser, and you're an even bigger one. Terrible.

The worst thing that happened to this team was going deep into the playoffs last year. It saved this bum's job.

I agree Shotty Sucks:steamin:

All League
    Agreed but dont forget its Rex's "ground and pound" bull****..

Jets Insider VIP
    DUMP

Schotty...not the thread:steamin::steamin::steamin:

i'm not quite sure where you stand with regard to sch$tty. i've been on this azz clowns case since the seattle game during the favre season. what we saw tonight was an offense pretty much not getting any plays they can execute. we also saw shonn greene fail in prime time. but we saw that tomlinson has some good life left.

i'm not sure what they have to do to fix it. it's plenty clear sanchez had little confidence in his ability to get the job done. where were the deep throws? except for the penalty throw to keller there wasn't anything past the line of scrimmage. and i hope no one says that boldin or mason or housh are better than cotch or edwards. they aren't. it's all about how you use them.

[QUOTE=sourceworx;3731607]Your father was a loser, and you're an even bigger one. Terrible.

The worst thing that happened to this team was going deep into the playoffs last year. It saved this bum's job.[/QUOTE]

best time to fire Schott was mid year with Favre, hire Gruden with Rex D and Jets would be defending champs x2

the Defense was fantasic tonight

[QUOTE=Ohio State NY Jets fan;3731654]best time to fire Schott was mid year with Favre, hire Gruden with Rex D and Jets would be defending champs x2

the Defense was fantasic tonight[/QUOTE]

AGREE ON SCHOTTY..DEF WAS VERY GOOD NOT GREAT TERRIBLE ON 3RD DOWN..REX SAID IT HIMSELF IN POSTGAME