Thread: Wilson

Wilson

Why was he on Boldin most of the night??? Top WR in the league with a rookie on him, makes no sense..

No idea....Absolutely baffling and even worse coaching....

SOJ move

I was wondering the same thing.Last year Revis followed the number one receiver all year long,why was Wilson on Boldin so much

Veteran
    [QUOTE=hendu24;3731616]Why was he on Boldin most of the night??? Top WR in the league with a rookie on him, makes no sense..[/QUOTE]

Thats it right there

[QUOTE=hendu24;3731616]Why was he on Boldin most of the night??? Top WR in the league with a rookie on him, makes no sense..[/QUOTE]

You are missing the big picture. He didnt give up any TD's and that one called on him in the end zone was a garage call. Cotch was interferred in the same way later in the game and no flag on the Ravens.

Wilson played extremely well for a rookie DB in the slot....do you have any idea how hard it is to be a nickel DB? When you play the outside you have the sidelines, in the slot you dont have that backing you up its all about agility and skill.

Did Wilson get burned by Boldin, of course he did. Thats a tough matchup when you have FLACCO , who lets face it, made some completions that made me envious, throwing some precision passes with pressure in his face. You expect Wilson to get beat. I will say that I love how Wilson is always near the WR even after a completed pass against him.

Flacco didnt exactly light us up. We lost by ONE POINT.

i believe this is the effect of revis holding out...he may not have been 100% and pettine/rex probably felt it was wise to let someone who was in game shape cover boldin...eventually they gave up and moved revis in his direction

Did you guys not realize why this happened? Mason was burning everyone, Wilson, Cro, so if Revis wasn't on him there would of been one big play that would of just ended the game.

Dennis Thurman better teach Wilson and Cromartie how to turn the hell around to see the god damn ball.

They kept putting Boldin in the slot.