Thread: Rex Has Made Sanchez's Job Much Harder

Rex Has Made Sanchez's Job Much Harder

I love Rex and I think he's a very good and maybe someday great coach. But let's face it he has put the world on mark's shoulders and that's not a good thing. It's not to late for Rex to tone it down. let's give mark the time he needs to develop without extra pressure upon him.

Our D-Line - A
    Secondary - B+
    Sanchez - D
    Receivers - D
    LT - A
    Special Teams - A

Veteran
    I thought this thread was about poor coaching because the coaching in this game was so disgraceful that I really cannot see a repeat of this performance under Rex, unless we were wrong about him.

Just how exactly has the coach made the QB's job tougher?

We have a top nothc defense.
    We have a good running game.
    The o-line is not bad.
    They went and got a bunch of weapons for him.

What more does an organization have to do to protect a young qb. How about if the young qb makes some friggin plays.

Veteran
    Yeah,
    How dare Rex actually pressure him into throwing the ball more than 10 yards.

Fock that nonsense.

Putting a target on your back builds character. It will build Sanchez up.
    But...ive had it with Schotty. I really think he is the problem. When Paul Hackett was here I hated his conservatism, and since Schotty has been here, the play selections are too cute, strange or downright horrendous.
    I understand we had a new O Lineman out there and maybe we had to play close but running plays like it was Week 1 of last year. But I believe last year WEEK 1......he actually threw the ball down field.

All League
    F8ck that garbage.

Rex is the best thing that's happened to this team in years.

He talks a lot of sh*t and he backs it up.

The ONLY thing Rex needs to do is fire Sh*tty and promote Callahan. Maybe he could punch Sh*tty in the face once too.

[QUOTE=JetBidi;3731720]F8ck that garbage.

The ONLY thing Rex needs to do is fire Sh*tty and promote Callahan. Maybe he could punch Sh*tty in the face once too.[/QUOTE]

I watched A LOT ... A LOT of football this weekend and can honestly say that in no game i watched, college, high school or PRO...did i see such ineptitude in the play calling. Because if its not that , then we have to agree that its the QB and I cant buy that just yet. I saw other QB's struggle with the same playcalling and thats a fact.

It feels like we lost by 30 because of all the expectations. We lost by one point and had we had some kind of a drive in the final possession we could have had a chance to WIN THE GAME and that in itself is INSANE!!!!
    FOCK THE RAVENS AND THE REFS........I wonder what happened in the second half were the flags in the secondary werent flying as much as they did in the 1st half.
    I think that what Rex has done to hurt us is get the attention of the Refs and we can expect more close calls and iffy penalties called on us all year.

[QUOTE=JetBidi;3731720]F8ck that garbage.

The ONLY thing Rex needs to do is fire Sh*tty and promote Callahan. Maybe he could punch Sh*tty in the face once too.[/QUOTE]

Eh..... I dunno if you want to put Callahan in that position... I saw him coach at Nebraska, ESPECIALLY at the end.

All League
    [QUOTE=HitSomeone41;3731740]I watched A LOT ... A LOT of football this weekend and can honestly say that in no game i watched, college, high school or PRO...did i see such ineptitude in the play calling. Because if its not that , then we have to agree that its the QB and I cant buy that just yet. I saw other QB's struggle with the same playcalling and thats a fact.

It feels like we lost by 30 because of all the expectations. We lost by one point and had we had some kind of a drive in the final possession we could have had a chance to WIN THE GAME and that in itself is INSANE!!!!
    FOCK THE RAVENS AND THE REFS........I wonder what happened in the second half were the flags in the secondary werent flying as much as they did in the 1st half.
    I think that what Rex has done to hurt us is get the attention of the Refs and we can expect more close calls and iffy penalties called on us all year.[/QUOTE]

I don't know about the Refs. I think they blew 1 call and made A LOT of petty calls but within the rules. Harbaugh already said these particular refs call too many penalties. They may have overcompensated and called more against the Jets. Who knows?

One thing is for sure... Sh*tty MUST be fired for the Jets to succeed. He's a terrible OC and is only qualified to be a waterboy at best.

All League
    [QUOTE=HitSomeone41;3731740]I watched A LOT ... A LOT of football this weekend and can honestly say that in no game i watched, college, high school or PRO...did i see such ineptitude in the play calling. Because if its not that , then we have to agree that its the QB and I cant buy that just yet. I saw other QB's struggle with the same playcalling and thats a fact.

I think that what Rex has done to hurt us is get the attention of the Refs and we can expect more close calls and iffy penalties called on us all year.[/QUOTE]

I don't know about the Refs. I think they blew 1 call and made A LOT of petty calls but within the rules. Harbaugh already said these particular refs call too many penalties. They may have overcompensated and called more against the Jets. Who knows?

One thing is for sure... Sh*tty MUST be fired for the Jets to succeed. He's a terrible OC and is only qualified to be a waterboy at best. Right now I would take ANY other OC in the league.

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

defense gives up 10 points....PATHETIC that you cant win..