Thread: Only way to explain how I'm feeling is very upset about this game

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Only way to explain how I'm feeling is very upset about this game

I was so excited for this game and team, now, I'm feeling like the season is over and it's only week one. Our defense kept us in the game, but stupid mistakes killed us tonight.

I still cant believe Keller didn't find a way to stretch for the 1st down! We would have been on the 40 yard lines with 30+ seconds to make something happen. Braylon Edwards not getting set killed us. Would have been inside the 5 with a 1st down. Braylon Edwards running into the kicker, turned a FG for the Ravens into a TD heading into the 2nd half. Horrible. Our offensive play calling was just pathetic... damn.

Well, NE looks like a must win game next week, too bad I'm not pumped up for that game as of right now. It's only week 1, but damn

no other way to look at this situation... our offense killed us and it sucks because we should have won this game. damn, i dont think i'll be able to watch any sports until next sunday. I just hate this feeling

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doesn't it feel like the SOJ's?? I thought that honest to god that we were done, but no...its like we win a super bowl and then a curse was put upon us so that we couldn't win a super bowl. I feel mad more than sad tbh.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    +1 damn schotty, damn sanchez, damn OLine, damn wideouts, damn damn damn :steamin: f***, f***, f*** :steamin: F***

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

bandwagon for 16 games

it's not a pleasing out come but the team has nothing to be embarrassed about. They played their rears off, especially on D and lost by 1 to a great team.

Ravens are a tough squad on D and are gonna win alot of games this year. Ray Lewis plays like an animal on Monday nights.

im actually encouraged at the way they fought. 1 extra FG it's 12-10 and that's the way the ball bounces

with that D, the Jets are gonna win alot of games too this year. This could be a rematch in the playoffs.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=bitonti;3731752]it's not a pleasing out come but the team has nothing to be embarrassed about. They played their rears off, especially on D and lost by 1 to a great team.

Ravens are a tough squad on D and are gonna win alot of games this year. Ray Lewis plays like an animal on Monday nights.

im actually encouraged at the way they fought. 1 extra FG it's 12-10 and that's the way the ball bounces

with that D, the Jets are gonna win alot of games too this year. This could be a rematch in the playoffs.[/QUOTE]

yep, absolutely. i was feeling the same way until i began watching the post game on SNY, and reading this board. the over-reactions are in full swing. our offense is a lot better than they played tonight. our D is ferocious. remains to be seen whether this team is great...but I have no doubt they'll settle down and win a bunch of games.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I feel the same way. What hurts the most is that this offense is so horrible that we can't get into field goal range and end up losing by one point.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I bought into all the hype that we were not showing our real o during the preseason. I believed the LT article about only running a vanilla o.

WHAT TOTAL BULLSH!T!!!
    This O has zero flavor. Saying it's vanilla is an insult to the flavor.:steamin:

I was so freaking mad that I gave up on the Jets. This has never happened to me. I think I'll go to sleep and clear my head.

This was a big step back, they need to stop f()ckin around a focus.

The only thing that had me pumped was the D. Considering how much time they spent on the field without Jenkins, they were great against the run not so solid against the pass. I am worried about the next game because it seems we still have big problems with our DBS. Now I know why they made a push to sign Revis. :steamin: