Thread: Why do we have only 3 WRs on the roster?

Why do we have only 3 WRs on the roster?

And only zero left guards?

All League
    [QUOTE=fredmertz;3731772]And only zero left guards?[/QUOTE]

for the same reason we carried four QBs last season - because our coaching staff always knows best :rolleyes:

[QUOTE=simijet;3731799]for the same reason we carried four QBs last season - because our coaching staff always knows best :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

How many WR's do you need to catch 3 passes?

All League
    [QUOTE=cjpeters9;3731805]How many WR's do you need to catch 3 passes?[/QUOTE]

Point well taken

Slauson did good this game... If you are going to let one play bother you, then you would have murdered Faneca.

But I agree regarding the WR's. I said time and time again that the only way to score points against this Ravens defense would be to spread them out and throw at them. They have no corners, and even their safeties are not the best against the pass.

Just a dumb gameplan and Rex shares a lot of the blame on that too. You attack the opposing team's weaknesses. You absolutely have to.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Good thing we saved a few sheckles on Coles. It's not like we could have used him tonight.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Piper;3731964]Good thing we saved a few sheckles on Coles. It's not like we could have used him tonight.[/QUOTE]

He wasn't getting 1 of the 3 receptions by a WR tonight.

All League
    [QUOTE=cjpeters9;3731805]How many WR's do you need to catch 3 passes?[/QUOTE]

:clapper:

For what we do on offense, three is too many.

[QUOTE=JetBidi;3732126]:clapper:

For what we do on offense, three is too many.[/QUOTE]

Mark needs to call better plays and formations. I mean I know he hates throwing to Cotchery and Edwards but he should consider trying a few of those passes it could be fun.