Thread: Rex still thinks he is a Defense Coordinator

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

Rex still thinks he is a Defense Coordinator

Now, I really like rex like the next jet fan, but one thing that really upset me is how he still thinks defense before offense.

When asked if he was worried about the offense, he said that he was more worried about the defense on 3rd down.

Now I know the defense was not great on 3rd down but.... the offense was beyond HORRIBLE, A JOKE, And as a Head coach he has to be more concern with the offense than the defense.
    There no way you can force 3 turnovers and get no TD of it. They had field position and even fail to get to the red zone. Rex needs to take off the DC hat and take care of the whole team. He needs make schotty accountable of this pitiful scared playcalling. The defense is fine, worry about our anemic offense REX.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=ArmyJets04;3731853]Now, I really like rex like the next jet fan, but one thing that really upset me is how he still thinks defense before offense.

When asked if he was worried about the offense, he said that he was more worried about the defense on 3rd down.

Now I know the defense was not great on 3rd down but.... the offense was beyond HORRIBLE, A JOKE, And as a Head coach he has to be more concern with the offense than the defense.
    There no way you can force 3 turnovers and get no TD of it. They had field position and even fail to get to the red zone. Rex needs to take off the DC hat and take care of the whole team. He needs make schotty accountable of this pitiful scared playcalling. The defense is fine, worry about our anemic offense REX.[/QUOTE]

I heard this and thought the same exact thing. Ultimately, Schotty sucking is totally on Rex because he can fire him or make him change the way he calls plays.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=escamoter2;3731857]I heard this and thought the same exact thing. Ultimately, Schotty sucking is totally on Rex because he can fire him or make him change the way he calls plays.[/QUOTE]

I definitely blame it on rex as well.

The playcalling was very soft and a good defense mind like rex should know that the ravens defense can sense that we were playing scared on offense