Thread: Dear ______, how about you...

Dear ______, how about you...

[SIZE="5"]Dear [U]Brian Schottenheimer[/U], how about you[/SIZE] realize you are not suited to be an NFL coordinator. You have [I]absolutely no idea[/I] how to call an aggressive, successful gameplan. I feel like I'm watching my 18 year old sister try to play Madden when I see your offense. Certain plays work because they are so ludicrously [B]collegiate[/B], but on the whole, NFL defenses are [B]not fooled[/B] by what you happen to think is [B][U]so clever[/U][/B]. It makes me sick that you have gained so much of the respect of our coaching staff, and not to mention the adoration of Mark Sanchez, who it seems is capable of slobbering all over anything and anyone that presents themselves as a father figure to him.

[SIZE="5"]Dear [U]Mark Sanchez[/U], how about you[/SIZE] grow the hell up. You are the leader of an NFL franchise in the largest city in North America. How about a little leadership. I realize that ****tenheimer is severely limiting your development ([B][I]see: Brees, Drew[/I][/B]), but it would be great for you to step up and take a little control. Your accuracy tonight was awful, and it didn't seem like you had any control at the line of scrimmage in terms of audibles. Here's a hint: checkdowns work great as a primary tactic when you are trying to be an 8-8 team. This defense has [B]legendary[/B] capability. What is your [I]legend[/I] going to be?

[SIZE="5"]Dear [U]Woody Johnson[/U], how about you[/SIZE] analyze what the fan experience is like at this new stadium. The NJ Transit after the game is pitiful. I actually left [B]before[/B] the final whistle, and since I was seated in the "Pepsi" corner (wtg naming rights, now find a f**king name for the stadium), I had to walk all the way around the gray toilet bowl to the train line. We waited 45 minutes to an hour to even get on a dangerously overcrowded train. By contrast, the New York Yankees field approximately 45,000 fans a night, most of which take the NYC subway immediately after the game. In terms of raw numbers, I'd bet just as many Yankees fans take the subway after their games as do Jets fans take this NJ transit train after the Jets games. I have NEVER had as fruitless and uncomfortable a wait after a Yankees game as I did after this game tonight.

I know you are a good owner and you would remedy this if you could, but please take a look into how the inept NJ Transit authorities are running this shuttle. Because from my experience tonight, I am not paying any more money this year to see this team. It was not only the pathetic performance on the field, but the woeful ineptitude of the transit system before and afterwards

Hey I have NO thing ag. you but BENIGO is DICK!!!!!

Cant stand that NEG jerky!

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Astoria;3732169][SIZE="5"]Dear [U]Brian Schottenheimer[/U], how about you[/SIZE] realize you are not suited to be an NFL coordinator. You have [I]absolutely no idea[/I] how to call an aggressive, successful gameplan. I feel like I'm watching my 18 year old sister try to play Madden when I see your offense. Certain plays work because they are so ludicrously [B]collegiate[/B], but on the whole, NFL defenses are [B]not fooled[/B] by what you happen to think is [B][U]so clever[/U][/B]. It makes me sick that you have gained so much of the respect of our coaching staff, and not to mention the adoration of Mark Sanchez, who it seems is capable of slobbering all over anything and anyone that presents themselves as a father figure to him.

[COLOR="Red"]i agree on all accounts on Schhotty but how does sanchez "slobber" over father figures? Ever thought he just respects Schottenheimer and as a young player the OC is his bestfriend[/COLOR]

[SIZE="5"]Dear [U]Mark Sanchez[/U], how about you[/SIZE] grow the hell up. You are the leader of an NFL franchise in the largest city in North America. How about a little leadership. I realize that ****tenheimer is severely limiting your development ([B][I]see: Brees, Drew[/I][/B]), but it would be great for you to step up and take a little control. Your accuracy tonight was awful, and it didn't seem like you had any control at the line of scrimmage in terms of audibles. Here's a hint: checkdowns work great as a primary tactic when you are trying to be an 8-8 team. This defense has [B]legendary[/B] capability. What is your [I]legend[/I] going to be?

[COLOR="red"]People were SCREAMING for him to learn to checkdown now people are screaming for him to chuck it downfield, hs been told all offseason by coaching and fans "take extreme care of the football" dont you think that constant reminder did something to his thought process?[/COLOR]

[SIZE="5"]Dear [U]Woody Johnson[/U], how about you[/SIZE] analyze what the fan experience is like at this new stadium. The NJ Transit after the game is pitiful. I actually left [B]before[/B] the final whistle, and since I was seated in the "Pepsi" corner (wtg naming rights, now find a f**king name for the stadium), I had to walk all the way around the gray toilet bowl to the train line. We waited 45 minutes to an hour to even get on a dangerously overcrowded train. By contrast, the New York Yankees field approximately 45,000 fans a night, most of which take the NYC subway immediately after the game. In terms of raw numbers, I'd bet just as many Yankees fans take the subway after their games as do Jets fans take this NJ transit train after the Jets games. I have NEVER had as fruitless and uncomfortable a wait after a Yankees game as I did after this game tonight.

I know you are a good owner and you would remedy this if you could, but please take a look into how the inept NJ Transit authorities are running this shuttle. Because from my experience tonight, I am not paying any more money this year to see this team. It was not only the pathetic performance on the field, but the woeful ineptitude of the transit system before and afterwards[/QUOTE]

[COLOR="red"]Didn't go to the game tonight which im kinda glad about but i hope you have a better experience next time :thumbup: [/COLOR]