Thread: Was hard Knocks a distraction

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like

Was hard Knocks a distraction

This team did not look like they were even close to being prepared for the season. I was afraid the Hard Knocks cameras would be a huge distraction with trying to get ready for the season. The Jets played like it was the first preseason game with all the penalties etc. The Offensive play calling was offensive. I have seen better games called by coaches in the special olympics for crying out loud.

If they lose to the Patsies, it will be time for changes. We can afford to start the season 0-2 if we want a championship. It just doesnt work that way. Some may say its only 1 loss, but guess what folks, if we play Baltimore for the AFC title and we have the same record, the game will be in Baltimore.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Defense was fine and ready. Offense came out like it was the second preseason game. When is this madness going to end? Fire Sh!ttenheimer.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not Hard Knocks...

ALL Schottenheimer.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Hard Knocks" was the Jets's Super Bowl.

The same big national stage without having to do any of the hard work of actually winning some football games.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetman67;3732184]This team did not look like they were even close to being prepared for the season. I was afraid the Hard Knocks cameras would be a huge distraction with trying to get ready for the season. The Jets played like it was the first preseason game with all the penalties etc. The Offensive play calling was offensive. I have seen better games called by coaches in the special olympics for crying out loud.

If they lose to the Patsies, it will be time for changes. We can afford to start the season 0-2 if we want a championship. It just doesnt work that way. Some may say its only 1 loss, but guess what folks, if we play Baltimore for the AFC title and we have the same record, the game will be in Baltimore.[/QUOTE]

no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    No

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Astoria;3732197]Defense was fine and ready. Offense came out like it was the second preseason game. When is this madness going to end? Fire Sh!ttenheimer.[/QUOTE]

The most I saw of the offense, especially Sanchez and Shotty on Hard Knocks was pranks and practical jokes.

Instead of being creative with pranks, the creativity may have been better used for game planning for the Ravens.

The Receives looked unsure of their assignments and the O line had Mark running for his life.