Thread: On the positive side....

Banned

On the positive side....

- Sione Pouha, Jason Taylor and Bryan Thomas all played very well.

- Jim Leonhard played his a$$ off.

- Steve Weatherford was spectacular.

- LT still has something left, but he's not an every down back anymore.

All League
    [QUOTE=sourceworx;3732335]- Sione Pouha, Jason Taylor and Bryan Thomas all played very well.

- LT still has something left, but he's not an every down back anymore.[/QUOTE]

shaun ellis played well too.

[QUOTE=sourceworx;3732335]- Sione Pouha, Jason Taylor and Bryan Thomas all played very well.

- LT still has something left, but he's not an every down back anymore.[/QUOTE]

Also, let's give props to Sean Ellis...he had a great game as well. Ray Rice really pissed him off prior to the game and he played with a chip on his shoulder. Maybe we can bring Rice in on Sunday to throw a football at him or something!!

Banned
    [QUOTE=loluchka80;3732338]shaun ellis played well too.[/QUOTE]

Forgot about him. Big Kat's always been a favorite of mine. He was excellent as well.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    ST's played well, They gave both the D, and O a short field to work with, D capitalized on it, O did not.

[QUOTE=Apache 51;3732356]ST's played well, They gave both the D, and O a short field to work with, D capitalized on it, O did not.[/QUOTE]

While you are mentioning the special teams, vernon had a nice tackle or two on specials as well. I think Ihedighbo whiffed on one play and Gholston was there for a big tackle.

Jets Insider VIP
    ...and Dwight Lowery blew up someone! :D

All League
    Good Morning Jet fans!

It's a beautiful day! and some good news:

Tough loss last night, as I managed to not hang myself after that terrible performance by Schotty, Sanchez and the rest of the Offense!

and....I kept myself from driving 20 minutes to the Jets Stadium to murder all the m**ther f**kin Refs last night, for calling EVERY POSSIBLE CALL that they possibly could call aginst the Jets Defense!!

So it's a good day. We'll get 'em next week!:yes:

bright side? the defense was great. they played the equivalent of 1-1/2 games because the offense was so inept. i would have liked to see folk drive the ball deeper on kick offs. the special teams also played well and yes that was either a safety or a fumble in the end zone on the ravens punt return.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=sameoldjets;3732415]bright side? the defense was great[/QUOTE]

You realize Wilson and Cromartie are on the defense

I bet Cromartie's 47 kids are shaking their heads this morning.