Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: All you need to know about Sanchez

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=GreenSpleen;3732485]Was shown when he slid on that scramble in the 1st quarter, which led to the first FG I believe. He should have been a man and dove for the 1st down. The crowd would have lost their minds and it would have shown he was ready to be the man and win, both to the team and the fans. Please don't give me that injury bull**** either. This kid doesn't have the "it" factor to be an elite QB in the NFL.[/QUOTE]
    Look Mr. Brunnell, I know you would like to see your boy play again, but if something happens to our #1, WERE PHUCKED.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Kentucky Jet;3733826]can you imagine if that was CLEMENS or Pennington playing that way last night! At least Clemens nearly beat the ravens in baltimore with a much weaker team a few years ago. PATHETIC is all I can say about Sanchez.:steamin:[/QUOTE]

sanchez nearly beat the ravens too :confused: I don't get your point.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=GreenSpleen;3732485]Was shown when he slid on that scramble in the 1st quarter, which led to the first FG I believe. He should have been a man and dove for the 1st down. The crowd would have lost their minds and it would have shown he was ready to be the man and win, both to the team and the fans. Please don't give me that injury bull**** either. This kid doesn't have the "it" factor to be an elite QB in the NFL.[/QUOTE]

Ummm...that's what he would have done last year and that's not what the coaches want him to do.

Name one QB in the NFL who would have done that?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DowntownScience;3733925]Ummm...that's what he would have done last year and that's not what the coaches want him to do.

Name one QB in the NFL who would have done that?[/QUOTE]

Phillip Rivers, Big Ben, Vince Young, Brady, Rogers, Farve just off the top of my head.

I am not saying that he sould have launched himself into defenders but I think he slid too early and was a chicken ****. He had room to make the first down.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Joe W. Namath;3732503]Sanchez has been warped by the conservative offensive cloud that has fallen over this franchise since 2001.

Sanchez came in with Bravado and a gunslinger attitude. and sadly, he is no more then a [B][SIZE="7"]checkdown chad[/SIZE][/B] at this point.

It is pathetic what we have done to this young man.[/QUOTE]

OMG, that's hysterical :eek:

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=GreenSpleen;3733948]Phillip Rivers, Big Ben, Vince Young, Brady, Rogers, Farve just off the top of my head.

I am not saying that he sould have launched himself into defenders but I think he slid too early and was a chicken ****. He had room to make the first down.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, but I have to agree. There is a huge difference -- a Grand Canyon-sized difference -- between sliding when all you're doing is sacrificing a yard or two on a scramble, and sliding when a head-first dive will get you a first down on a crucial drive inside the red zone.
    If Sanchez picks up the first down there, they may score 6, not 3. We needed that first down desperately. You can't play scared. So he might've gotten hit, he might've received a concussion. He might slip and fall in the shower tonight, too. You play balls-out every play in order to try and win a football game.
    I'm not going to suggest he's soft or that it speaks to his toughness ... but he should've done whatever was necessary to pick up that first down. It was a gigantically-huge play.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=GreenSpleen;3732611]That reasoning is why you guys are all chumps, accustomed to losing. If he does dive head first and gets the first down, then he SETS the tone for the offense in that game and tells the Ravens that he is there to win. Pussies.[/QUOTE]

Dump this thread and ban this joker.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=ChadOwnsBrady;3734287]Dump this thread and ban this joker.[/QUOTE]

Read through the thread, seems like I have some people that agree. Maybe I shouldn't have swore, but I want this team to win.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Haha... Did you watch him play last year?

This is, however, another example of how they have changed the way he plays the game and taken his aggressiveness. Hopefully the Sanchize can find a happy medium since he seems a kittle too conservative this year.

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

Post Thanks / Like

Did you see him dive in the endzone tonight? Sweet play that was unfortunately called back.

Jets Insider VIP
    Phoenix, AZ (New Jets Stadium Section 246)
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Buzzsaw;3754311]Did you see him dive in the endzone tonight? Sweet play that was unfortunately called back.[/QUOTE]

And 6 TDs, 0 INTs in his last two games. Sanchez has arrived.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Haters gonna hate. Sanchize gonna ball.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    All the whiny poop about Sanchez' slides...or he should do whatnot...sure looks like nothing more then a bunch of trite trash readings now.

After out-dueling Tom Brady...to bring Jets back twice for a convincing win against the Pats. Then winning a shootout down in hostile Fins territory. Oh ye experts of little faith...what next is there to complain of about Sanchez now...INt's:eek:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great thread. :D

Sanchez FINALLY seems to be coming into his own after the last 2 weeks! The chains are off the kid!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

DUMP

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    this thread is rubbish...the moment I read Sanchez doesn't have the "it" factor I decided. dumplings

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetstream23;3754315]And 6 TDs, 0 INTs in his last two games. Sanchez has arrived.[/QUOTE]

And NO fumbles.

The man has "IT".

_