Thread: About to watch the replay...

About to watch the replay...

I live in Europe now and ESPNamerica is about to show the replay of the game. time to get a closer inspection ... if I can stomach it.

Veteran
    Put an empty spackle bucket next to you when we have the ball...you just might vomit.

[QUOTE=BamaJets;3732632]About to watch the replay...[/QUOTE]

Don't

Hahaha. Should be 7-0. Sanchez rushed that throw to Edwards on the third down after Flacco's fumble in the first quarter.

honestly, this game encouraged me. Im a bigger Jets fan today than yesterday.

they lost Jenks and played an elite AFC team within a point. the D was fantastic.

if they had gotten blown out that would be worrysome

this game proves how much they fight, especially on D.

a couple of breaks they win 12-10 or 16-10.

it just wasn't their evening.

The Ravens are just like the Jets with a solid defense and weapons at WR. Balt just has a better (maybe more confident and experienced) QB and a better RB. I wouldn't be surprised if we see them again down the road

All League
    [QUOTE=bitonti;3732708]honestly, this game encouraged me. Im a bigger Jets fan today than yesterday.

they lost Jenks and played an elite AFC team within a point. the D was fantastic.

if they had gotten blown out that would be worrysome

this game proves how much they fight, especially on D.

a couple of breaks they win 12-10 or 16-10.

it just wasn't their evening.[/QUOTE]

Oh, but what about "Jones, Faneca, and Rhodes?" Isn't that the reason they lost, and that they're doomed for the rest of the season?:rolleyes:

That big pass to Keller down to the Ravens' 3 nullified by an illegal shift ... crap

[QUOTE=Yankeejet22;3732775]Oh, but what about "Jones, Faneca, and Rhodes?" Isn't that the reason they lost, and that they're doomed for the rest of the season?:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

i dont mind making football moves but I mind it when we go out of our way to bash the players that left and assume that the replacements are better.

and i never said they were doomed. Alot of football left.