Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bulletin Board Material

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Bulletin Board Material

Slouch?

Hello Jets fans.
    How do you feel about Revis providing the Pats with a reason to rally around some trash talk? Or is this typical Revis just being Revis?
    Regardless... the slouch comment is going to be mentioned during the pregame & games broadcast, so for the Jets sake, Revis better come through with a shutdown effort.
    Moss, as you cam imagine, is extremely motivated for this game.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyD0123 View Post
    Slouch?

Hello Jets fans.
    How do you feel about Revis providing the Pats with a reason to rally around some trash talk? Or is this typical Revis just being Revis?
    Regardless... the slouch comment is going to be mentioned during the pregame & games broadcast, so for the Jets sake, Revis better come through with a shutdown effort.

The 'slouch' remark was made last December. Just like last September when Moss repeatedly said that Revis isn't a cover corner and that he had help over the top all game when he clearly didn't.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Last year's news dip**it

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    He's an even bigger slouch 1 year later...he'll be stranded on Revis island again.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Huh?

Slouch?

Hello Jets fans.
    Last years new? Maybe so. Lets just agree that this will be the first meeting between the two since Revis referred to Moss as a Slouch.
    What is Revis Island? Is it in NJ where you play football, in a shared stadium? Or did he buy an Island and name it after himself?
    Senseless punk trash talk is why the nation likes to see the Patriots take a dump on teams like the Jets.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Last years new? Maybe so. Lets just agree that this will be the first meeting between the two since Revis referred to Moss as a Slouch.
    What is Revis Island? Is it in NJ where you play football, in a shared stadium? Or did he buy an Island and name it after himself?
    Senseless punk trash talk is why the nation likes to see the Patriots take a dump on teams like the Jets.
    Let's just agree you aren't very bright.

Revis made those comments last year after Moss told the press he wasn't a legit shutdown corner.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    you honestly think that you can show up here and not get offended??? child please....

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like
    You aren't very good at trolling - perhaps you should find a different hobby....knitting perhaps?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    New Jersey, Shared Stadium. Mr. Creative over here.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    providing the Pats with a reason to rally
    If the Pats required "a reason" to rally around in order to play at their best in Week #2 vs. their most hated Rival....I'd be deeply suprised, and frankly dissapointed.

I'm not a fan of talking smack. But the game Sunday will not be decided by Revis's comment or Moss's motivation, same as we did not lose to Baltimore because of a few words exchanged in the week leading up to it.

One has to ask then, why you are here? Talking senseless punk trash about a team you started liking the day after they won their first Super Bowl is why no one likes Patsy Fans outside New England.
    Last edited by Warfish; 09-15-2010 at 03:21 PM.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Avery View Post
    I think the chick in your avatar could convince me to root for the Yankees.

How come you never see a chick like that in Mets gear?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Bravo

Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    If the Pats required "a reason" to rally around in order to play at their best in Week #2 vs. their most hated Rival....I'd be deeply suprised, and frankly dissapointed.

I'm not a fan of talking smack. But the game Sunday will not be decided by Revis's comment or Moss's motivation, same as we did not lose to Baltimore because of a few words exchanged in the week leading up to it.

One has to ask then, why you are here? Talking senseless punk trash about a team you started liking the day after they won their first Super Bowl is why no one likes Patsy Fans outside New England.
    Suprise, surprise. A lucid comment by a Jets fan. I completly expect to get flamed for pro Patriot comments. But "Child Please," The Jets or rivals? The Colts & Steelers are more of a rival to the Pats than the Jests. Why you ask? Because they're great teams. Win a Superbowl, or two, or three with Sanchez, then we'll talk about rivals.
    OT... Sorry about the comment of the Pats taking a dump on the Jets. Bahahaha!

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Suprise, surprise. A lucid comment by a Jets fan.
    Oh, my trolly friend, you might be surpised what Jets Fans are capable of.

I completly expect to get flamed for pro Patriot comments.
    There is no flame here. I love our rivalry, and I love confidant fans of opposing teams. My comments were pure logic, and rather common-sense.

But "Child Please," The Jets or rivals?
    Yes, the Jets are your biggest Division Rivals. Of that there is no question, the hatred runs deep on both sides.

I think thou (who is trolling a Jets site, not a Colts or Steelers site) doth protest too much.

Why you ask?
    I didn't, your motivations for the claim are as transparent as your trolling.

OT... Sorry about the comment of the Pats taking a dump on the Jets.
    Oh, I'm sure.

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

Post Thanks / Like
    You just quoted yourself, actually replied and also put "huh?" in the post title

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzsaw View Post
    You just quoted yourself, actually replied and also put "huh?" in the post title
    Oy....I think we should let TX back, if only for a bit, to show these minor league trolls how the Pros do it.

I gotta say, trolling has been fairly minimal of late, especially considering how much the Jets have been yappin' leading up to the season.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    Revis' comment (that was made a long time ago) will have no bearing on Sunday's game

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Avery View Post
    Dayum! Your avatar may make a Yankee fan outta me!

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    I think the chick in your avatar could convince me to root for the Yankees.

How come you never see a chick like that in Mets gear?
    Cuz they're nekkid!!!!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dump!

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaJetsFan View Post
    Dump!
    AGREED.