Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 90

Thread: something brewing on incarceratedbob's twitter page [more false info]

  1. #1
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    4,953

    something brewing on incarceratedbob's twitter page [more false info]

    all within the last 20-30 minutes or so


    incarceratedbob

    This info is so sick that im having a hard time believing this , the source is credible but still need to get another source to confirm.


    incarceratedbob

    Oh my this is not good at all ... oh man i need to verify this because this sucks!

    incarceratedbob
    Huge AFC news just was texted to me . I am trying to verify the source and if this is true then this does not look good for AFC east

  2. #2
    blue balls, i have them.

  3. #3
    probably nonsense like last week. And bad news for the afceast?? meaning good news for the north and west?? wtf. please...

  4. #4
    what could it be? revis' hammy, did rex choke on a burrito?! cmon bob

  5. #5
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    4,953
    Quote Originally Posted by peterock View Post
    probably nonsense like last week. And bad news for the afceast?? meaning good news for the north and west?? wtf. please...
    what nonsense did he post lastweek I musta missed it?

  6. #6
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    22,105
    Quote Originally Posted by chrebetCT1192 View Post
    what could it be? revis' hammy, did rex choke on a burrito?! cmon bob
    I don't trust anything Prison Roberts says, BUT it can't be Revis' hammy because the MRI isn't till tomorrow and if Revis had really hurt it (tear rather than pull) he wouldn't be able to walk normally like he did leaving the field or in the locker room.

  7. #7
    Did Haynesworth being deactivated have anything to do with him being traded?

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by SMC View Post
    I don't trust anything Prison Roberts says, BUT it can't be Revis' hammy because the MRI isn't till tomorrow and if Revis had really hurt it (tear rather than pull) he wouldn't be able to walk normally like he did leaving the field or in the locker room.
    +1

    penitentiary roberto sucks.

  9. #9
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    4,953
    Maybe Haynesworth coming to the Jets?

  10. #10
    Ok first thing is first: Patriots are now officially in the mix for Vincent Jackson the rumor is he will be a long term replacement for Moss

  11. #11
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    22,105
    IB: Ok first thing is first: Patriots are now officially in the mix for Vincent Jackson the rumor is he will be a long term replacement for Moss. half a minute ago via web

  12. #12
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    4,953
    Quote Originally Posted by david1023 View Post
    Did Haynesworth being deactivated have anything to do with him being traded?
    that's what I'm thinking, would fit with him saying that this sucks if we gave up too much or maybe he just doesn't like Haynesworth...and that would suck for the AFC east to add him to this dominant defense.

    I don't know what else it could be???

  13. #13
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    4,953
    Quote Originally Posted by SMC View Post
    IB: Ok first thing is first: Patriots are now officially in the mix for Vincent Jackson the rumor is he will be a long term replacement for Moss. half a minute ago via web
    ahhhh well that does suck.

  14. #14
    what are the pats gonna give up to get jackson? any word on what sd is asking for him

  15. #15
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    4,953
    Quote Originally Posted by chrebetCT1192 View Post
    what are the pats gonna give up to get jackson? any word on what sd is asking for him
    it's gotta be atleast 1 high draft pick.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by chrebetCT1192 View Post
    Ok first thing is first: Patriots are now officially in the mix for Vincent Jackson the rumor is he will be a long term replacement for Moss
    Randy Moss to Jets?

  17. #17
    Haynesworth was put on the inactive list by the Skins. Maybe because of a trade. You don't play Albert if you're trading him. But to which team...our Jets? It could happen...Big Albert coming to Jets...or Pats.

  18. #18
    if im the chargers im jumping at the pats high first rounder that they got from the raiders, IB just tweeted that jackson is better than moss right now and that he with brady would keep the pats a force for the next 5-7 years

  19. #19
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    18,676
    1. Who is this guy? A writer? An insider? What?

    2. Has he ever been right about anything?

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by SMC View Post
    IB: Ok first thing is first: Patriots are now officially in the mix for Vincent Jackson the rumor is he will be a long term replacement for Moss. half a minute ago via web
    This was my thought before seeing this.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us