Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: something brewing on incarceratedbob's twitter page [more false info]

Hall Of Fame

something brewing on incarceratedbob's twitter page [more false info]

all within the last 20-30 minutes or so

incarceratedbob

This info is so sick that im having a hard time believing this , the source is credible but still need to get another source to confirm.

incarceratedbob

Oh my this is not good at all ... oh man i need to verify this because this sucks!

incarceratedbob
    Huge AFC news just was texted to me . I am trying to verify the source and if this is true then this does not look good for AFC east

blue balls, i have them.

probably nonsense like last week. And bad news for the afceast?? meaning good news for the north and west?? wtf. please...

what could it be? revis' hammy, did rex choke on a burrito?! cmon bob

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by peterock View Post
    probably nonsense like last week. And bad news for the afceast?? meaning good news for the north and west?? wtf. please...
    what nonsense did he post lastweek I musta missed it?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by chrebetCT1192 View Post
    what could it be? revis' hammy, did rex choke on a burrito?! cmon bob
    I don't trust anything Prison Roberts says, BUT it can't be Revis' hammy because the MRI isn't till tomorrow and if Revis had really hurt it (tear rather than pull) he wouldn't be able to walk normally like he did leaving the field or in the locker room.

Did Haynesworth being deactivated have anything to do with him being traded?

Quote Originally Posted by SMC View Post
    I don't trust anything Prison Roberts says, BUT it can't be Revis' hammy because the MRI isn't till tomorrow and if Revis had really hurt it (tear rather than pull) he wouldn't be able to walk normally like he did leaving the field or in the locker room.
    +1

penitentiary roberto sucks.

Hall Of Fame
    Maybe Haynesworth coming to the Jets?

Ok first thing is first: Patriots are now officially in the mix for Vincent Jackson the rumor is he will be a long term replacement for Moss

Jets Insider VIP
    IB: Ok first thing is first: Patriots are now officially in the mix for Vincent Jackson the rumor is he will be a long term replacement for Moss. half a minute ago via web

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by david1023 View Post
    Did Haynesworth being deactivated have anything to do with him being traded?
    that's what I'm thinking, would fit with him saying that this sucks if we gave up too much or maybe he just doesn't like Haynesworth...and that would suck for the AFC east to add him to this dominant defense.

I don't know what else it could be???

Hall Of Fame
    IB: Ok first thing is first: Patriots are now officially in the mix for Vincent Jackson the rumor is he will be a long term replacement for Moss. half a minute ago via web
    ahhhh well that does suck.

what are the pats gonna give up to get jackson? any word on what sd is asking for him

Hall Of Fame
    what are the pats gonna give up to get jackson? any word on what sd is asking for him
    it's gotta be atleast 1 high draft pick.

Ok first thing is first: Patriots are now officially in the mix for Vincent Jackson the rumor is he will be a long term replacement for Moss
    Randy Moss to Jets?

Haynesworth was put on the inactive list by the Skins. Maybe because of a trade. You don't play Albert if you're trading him. But to which team...our Jets? It could happen...Big Albert coming to Jets...or Pats.

if im the chargers im jumping at the pats high first rounder that they got from the raiders, IB just tweeted that jackson is better than moss right now and that he with brady would keep the pats a force for the next 5-7 years

Hall Of Fame
    1. Who is this guy? A writer? An insider? What?

2. Has he ever been right about anything?

This was my thought before seeing this.