Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Francessa on Bray et al

All League

Francessa on Bray et al

This idiot is maddening!! I dont know how these callers get on day after day, have they no lives? I try 10 times in 3 minutes, just straight bizzy, who has time for that?

So I have to bash his moronic take on things here.

He actually questioned if D'Brick commited a crime by getting in the car with Bray. Are you efn serious? A CRIME!!!!?? LMAO

He somehow equates the DWI a few years ago where the limo driver and flower girl were killed on Long Island to Bray and his DWI, and how DWI needs stricter laws. Hey Mike, Killing somebody carries a stiff penalty too, but people shoot each other every day. Get off the soap box.

Some caller said .16 equates to 16 drinks over 3 hour period, or something like that, and Mike is incredulous that Bray could get behind the wheel after that, how he could take that chance. How about a little fact checking first there Chubbsy?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

He bashed Rex early on and then a "cawla" gave him a laundry list of bad acts by players where the Coaches, including Mike Tomlin, were not blamed for their "style" and he stumbled a bit.

I think he's a clown and dont take him seriously.

Cant listen to the 1050 doosh clowns.

Francesa has really turned into a terrible, miserable human being. At least with Mad Dog he was balanced out a little bit, and had to shut up when someone else was talking.

It's also obvious how much he hates the Jets, and how much they've noticed, because he never has anyone from the jets on his show. He used to have Tannenbaum on his tv show and radio show all the time, and called him "Mr. T", but I haven't heard him on there in a long time.

Practice Squad
    But of course, he found a way to defend LT's actions with an underage girl.

This guy is an absolute idiot.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Stewdawg View Post
    Some caller said .16 equates to 16 drinks over 3 hour period, or something like that, and Mike is incredulous that Bray could get behind the wheel after that, how he could take that chance. How about a little fact checking first there Chubbsy?
    The Sports Doctor spent the first two hours of his show telling everyone that Edwards blew in at 1.6

He has really jumped the shark...

(before eating it).

Heard some Giant fan call in and say that if it were their team "all three players would be suspended immediately". Then MF says no suspension would mean the Jets think DUI is OK. Some guy calls in and says Ronnie Brown wasn't suspended for his DUI over the winter and MF says that was in the off-season. HUH? I couldn't take it anymore so I called in and got through. I told him to look up GIANT Kareem McKenzie's DUI in November 2008. The Giants did nothing ... no suspension. In fact, Coughlin said something along the lines of "No one could be harder on Kareem than he will be on himself." Hah - what a cop out. And btw that was IN SEASON. So MF goes "I don't remember that. But if that happened, they were wrong." Classic backpedal ....
    Last edited by Jets4life335; 09-21-2010 at 09:30 PM. Reason: typo

I'd like to take Mike and Ira from Staten Island and strangle both of them.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike D View Post
    I'd like to take Mike and Ira from Staten Island and strangle both of them.
    I have a place to put them.....

Quote Originally Posted by Jets4life335 View Post
    Heard some Giant fan call in and say that if it were their team "all three players would be suspended immediately". Then MF says no suspension would mean the Jets think DUI is OK. Some guy calls in and says Ronnie Brown wasn't suspended for his DUI over the winter and MF says that was in the off-season. HUH? I couldn't take it anymore so I called in and got though. I told him to look up GIANT Kareem McKenzie's DUI in November 2008. The Giants did nothing ... no suspension. In fact, Coughlin said something along the lines of "No one could be harder on Kareem than he will be on himself." Hah - what a cop out. And btw that was IN SEASON. So MF goes "I don't remember that. But if that happened, they were wrong." Classic backpedal ....
    i heard that, and Mike definitely did backpedal and then plead ignorance about the situation, saying that he'd have to have it researched more. of course, one of his people could've looked it up on google and probably found it in a matter of seconds, as it was only a couple of years ago, but i'll bet they never look it up, so Mike can continue to plead ignorance on the subject.

Veteran
    This is what he thinks of the Jets....This was the screen shot his entire show, notice whats missing....

He has a HUGE bowl of Twizzlers infront of him!!!!

Veteran

Francessa on Bray et al

Quote Originally Posted by Jets4life335 View Post
    Heard some Giant fan call in and say that if it were their team "all three players would be suspended immediately". Then MF says no suspension would mean the Jets think DUI is OK. Some guy calls in and says Ronnie Brown wasn't suspended for his DUI over the winter and MF says that was in the off-season. HUH? I couldn't take it anymore so I called in and got through. I told him to look up GIANT Kareem McKenzie's DUI in November 2008. The Giants did nothing ... no suspension. In fact, Coughlin said something along the lines of "No one could be harder on Kareem than he will be on himself." Hah - what a cop out. And btw that was IN SEASON. So MF goes "I don't remember that. But if that happened, they were wrong." Classic backpedal ....
    Lol that was you? I heard it and thought it was a great point. Mf is a moron and loves to back petal .

Also he hates Braylon ever since the giants didn't get him way back when.

Quote Originally Posted by Funaz View Post
    Lol that was you? I heard it and thought it was a great point. Mf is a moron and loves to back petal .

Also he hates Braylon ever since the giants didn't get him way back when.

Yeah that was me .. sitting in a traffic jam on the Cross Island and I was aggravated already !!!

All League
    Man its time like this I wish I lived in the Tri-State area. This guy sounds unbelievable...

Anyone know if I can get this radio station on an android app or online? I would love to hear some of the BS this guy is saying...also would be nice to get something other than Pats talk here and there.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Stewdawg View Post
    This idiot is maddening!! I dont know how these callers get on day after day, have they no lives? I try 10 times in 3 minutes, just straight bizzy, who has time for that?

So I have to bash his moronic take on things here.

He actually questioned if D'Brick commited a crime by getting in the car with Bray. Are you efn serious? A CRIME!!!!?? LMAO

He somehow equates the DWI a few years ago where the limo driver and flower girl were killed on Long Island to Bray and his DWI, and how DWI needs stricter laws. Hey Mike, Killing somebody carries a stiff penalty too, but people shoot each other every day. Get off the soap box.

I would like to know if he questionned if Antonio Pierce committed a crime by taking Burress's gun out of the city and stashing it across state lines.

Quote Originally Posted by PaPZ187 View Post
    Man its time like this I wish I lived in the Tri-State area. This guy sounds unbelievable...

Anyone know if I can get this radio station on an android app or online? I would love to hear some of the BS this guy is saying...also would be nice to get something other than Pats talk here and there.
    www.wfan.com

i was going say the same thing about fatcessa's relationship with larry taylor. seems to me fatcessa never once took taylor to task for being a coke head or letting anyone comment on rumors concerning taylor's off field exploits.

Quote Originally Posted by babyknight View Post
    But of course, he found a way to defend LT's actions with an underage girl.

This guy is an absolute idiot.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Guck the Fiants View Post
    I would like to know if he questionned if Antonio Pierce committed a crime by taking Burress's gun out of the city and stashing it across state lines.
    Excellent point...

What Antonio Pierce did would be considered a crime in most cases as he is trying to hide evidence.

In no way, shape or form what Brick did was a crime. MAYBE you can question his character/decision making, but he should not be punished for it at all, and like many said Braylon did not appear drunk or imparred, so really who knows.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliec View Post
    thanks, this outta be good

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by sameoldjets View Post
    i was going say the same thing about fatcessa's relationship with larry taylor. seems to me fatcessa never once took taylor to task for being a coke head or letting anyone comment on rumors concerning taylor's off field exploits.
    Fatso had Taylor on his show a couple of years back, While watching the show on YES you could see Taylor was obviously drunk. Fatcessa laughed the whole thing off as LT being LT.

Good job by Jets4life335! You totally owned that fool with the Kareem McKenzie story.
    Last edited by 2009fatman; 09-21-2010 at 10:13 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    I wonder if Franseca ever wonders if his boyhood idol Mickey Mantle ever drove drunk and harassed women ??

You know..in the good old days.