Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: COACH dept. : Tony Sparano (low key) & Rex Ryan (loud) use different means to ~ ~ ~

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

COACH dept. : Tony Sparano (low key) & Rex Ryan (loud) use different means to ~ ~ ~

> [url]http://www.palmbeachpost.com/sports/dolphins/commentary-tony-sparano-low-key-and-rex-ryan-929299.html?cxtype=rss_dolphins[/url]

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    low key....

all you see all game when you are forced to watch the aquafags (like last week) is this Groucho Marx lookalike in his sunglasses (indoors in Minnesota) waving his hands and screaming at everyone like a mental patient

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=kelly;3747153]> [url]http://www.palmbeachpost.com/sports/dolphins/commentary-tony-sparano-low-key-and-rex-ryan-929299.html?cxtype=rss_dolphins[/url][/QUOTE]

Kindly stop posting.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Posting links to articles without cutting and pasting the article should be a bannable offense.

Yes, I'm that lazy

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=RaoulDuke;3747208]Posting links to articles without cutting and pasting the article should be a bannable offense.

Yes, I'm that lazy[/QUOTE]

Not to mention all that reading!

If I wanted to read that much, I'd buy a Kindle and join a literacy club...like sg3.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Are you kidding me? This clown celebrates field goals like he just won the goddamn Super Bowl. The guy also wore freakin sunglasses in the Metrodome. Sparano is a total fruit.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    IMO Rex is in the process of establishing himself as the top coach in the NFL.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=RaoulDuke;3747208]Posting links to articles without cutting and pasting the article should be a bannable offense.

Yes, I'm that lazy[/QUOTE]
    RaoulDuke ! ! :wavey:

i missed you ! ! ! :P . . . . > [url]http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs209.ash2/47252_1488182538536_1653147470_1177225_7800702_n.jpg[/url]

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sparano wears sunglasses all the time because his eyes are super sensitive to light. He was in some freak grease accident at a restaraunt he worked at as a kid that almost blinded him. He doesn't even keep the lights on at his office.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=CW_McGraw;3747253]Sparano wears sunglasses all the time because his eyes are super sensitive to light. He was in some freak grease accident at a restaraunt he worked at as a kid that almost blinded him. He doesn't even keep the lights on at his office.[/QUOTE]

So he is a freak

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sg3;3747157]low key....

all you see all game when you are forced to watch the aquafags (like last week) is this Groucho Marx lookalike in his sunglasses (indoors in Minnesota) waving his hands and screaming at everyone like a mental patient[/QUOTE]

I couldn't agree more. Sparano annoys me more than any other coach in the NFL. What a clown.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I too hate Miami as much as the next guy but I have no problem giving credit to Sparano...the fish (i love it) were a mess when he took over...Also I give credit to Mike Smith with Atlanta...that was another mess and he withstood the turbulence and got his team through it...

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=CW_McGraw;3747253]Sparano wears sunglasses all the time because his eyes are super sensitive to light. He was in some freak grease accident at a restaraunt he worked at as a kid that almost blinded him. He doesn't even keep the lights on at his office.[/QUOTE]

So what's your excuse for him acting like a total clown on the sidelines? I remember when the Phins went up 3-0 in the MNF game the guy was celebrating like it was a Super Bowl winning kick.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=NYjets105;3747323]So what's your excuse for him acting like a total clown on the sidelines? I remember when the Phins went up 3-0 in the MNF game the guy was celebrating like it was a Super Bowl winning kick.[/QUOTE]

He's really enthusiastic. :dunno: I'd actually disagree with that article's assessment of Sparano as "low key." He behaves a lot like a player on the sidelines at times. Just because he doesn't ham it up at press conferences at Rex does not mean that he's a low key guy. He's just kinda hammy in a different way.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Grown men shouldn't constantly chew gum constantly like a 15 year old girl....Oh, let me guess, he was in a freak accident where he inadvertently drank hot grease from a fryalator and now needs constant chewing gum in order to keep his mouth hydrated...

By the way, where were Tonys shades Monday? He had a press conference and was only wearing his regular specs....guess the light wasn't bothering him THAT much.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Some use their peenes, some don't.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hate Sparano, he acts like a complete slapdick on the sidelines.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jet_Engine1;3748077]Grown men shouldn't constantly chew gum constantly like a 15 year old girl....Oh, let me guess, he was in a freak accident where he inadvertently drank hot grease from a fryalator and now needs constant chewing gum in order to keep his mouth hydrated...
    [/QUOTE]

:D For some reason I can't stop laughing at this.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=CW_McGraw;3747517]He's really enthusiastic. :dunno: I'd actually disagree with that article's assessment of Sparano as "low key." He behaves a lot like a player on the sidelines at times. Just because he doesn't ham it up at press conferences at Rex does not mean that he's a low key guy. He's just kinda hammy in a different way.[/QUOTE]

That's fair. It's just ridiculous reading these articles week after week with (enter our opponent here)'s coach being portrayed as "low key", and the typical Rex is a loudmouth crap. It's all good, no problem with enthusiasm, but then don't kill Rex for it. It's just getting old.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=GreenWave;3748116]:D For some reason I can't stop laughing at this.[/QUOTE]
    me too.
    of all things to bring up. gheeez . . :rolleyes: