Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TAXES dept. : " New York, Hawaii Top Earners Face Highest Tax Under Obama . . . " ~ ~

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=southparkcpa;3776543]Typical government....let's help the poor. First, let's make sure our cadillac benefits are fully utilized.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]While the Federal Employees Health Benefits
    Program (FEHB) offers different types of plans, including PPOs , HMOs and high deductible plans, [B]all include certain benefits such as hospital care, surgical care, inpatient and outpatient care, mental health coverage, substance abuse care and prescription drug coverage[/B].

Senate staffers enrolled in the program don't have waiting periods or coverage limitations on pre-existing conditions.[/QUOTE]

I can't believe it! Insurance shouldn't provide any of that stuff!!!

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=dcJet;3751181]OMG, $2,000 more in taxes for a single guy making 250K a year. Oh, the burden!

Plumber's right. An extra 4% is not a big deal to merit the level of b!tching about this. If you're making 250K and single, that extra 2K in taxes isn't a killer. And that 250K is AGI so single guy is probably making 275-300K gross.[/QUOTE]

I'm cool taxing other people at 100% because they're not me and I don't really care as long as I'm not paying more.

Do you really pretend to know what other people can and can't afford? Do you know what they are carrying in student loans? Are they taking care of parents, relatives? Are they saving enough for retirenment so society doesn't have to provide toilet paper and an illegal immigrant to wipe them? Are they buying cool stuff built by Union labor that creates jobs? Do they own their own business and employ people and pay benifits?

I love paying for stuff particularly good stuff that I like. I hate paying for crap and paying more for crap because someone else thinks I can afford it.

Our Government right now is crap. If I ordered my government from Amazon and they sent it to me I would return it and ask for a refund. I certainly wouldn't keep ordering the same crap over and over again at every higher prices.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;3777092]I can't believe it! Insurance shouldn't provide any of that stuff!!![/QUOTE]

You forgot to mention the topic.......the health care symposium fully paid for with tax dollars while children are going to bed hungry.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=southparkcpa;3777571]You forgot to mention the topic.......the health care symposium fully paid for with tax dollars while children are going to bed hungry.[/QUOTE]

Sure.