Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Francessa having a meltdown

Francessa having a meltdown

Killing Peter Schwartz and the Jets. Saying they have the right to sit Braylon.

That guy is such a moron. Why do they even let him on the radio?

Quote Originally Posted by Al'sToon View Post
    Killing Peter Schwartz and the Jets. Saying they have the right to sit Braylon.
    sounds like His Fatness might have the big one on the air...

All League
    Is Miami going to bench Ronnie Brown for his DUI? No? Ok then.

jets are a joke and sickening

That sickening joke is going to win the Superbowl.

Quote Originally Posted by ctjetfan View Post
    jets are a joke and sickening
    Yeah this guy literally makes my blood boil. I wish that Woody Johnson would go on his show and just rip his ass apart and threaten to file lawsuit for defamation for all the bullsh!t this guy spews.

He's backed into a corner, wait till the Jets embarrass the fish and continue to win games, and see how much more venom he spues. I think it's about time the league takes action for the admitted abuse of crack cocaine by Lawrence Taylor during the season, but thatís ok because he's a gint.

Get ready fo on-air fellacio - Tony Sparano is going to be on!

This guy is such a hypocrite man. He wants to call the Jets cowards from his safe little station seat, but he doesn't have the balls to ask Sparano why they didn't bench Ronnie Brown for his DUI.

Seriously.... who's the coward now?

Rookie
    I find this to be hysterical considering his favorite New York athletes in football and baseball are Lawrence Taylor and Mickey Mantle.

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    This guy is such a hypocrite man. He wants to call the Jets cowards from his safe little station seat, but he doesn't have the balls to ask Sparano why they didn't bench Ronnie Brown for his DUI.

Seriously.... who's the coward now?

HAHA!! They are BOTH praising Ronnie Brown!

If given the chance, I would urinate in this ashole's diet coke.

Hall Of Fame
    The only thing that gets him in the news at all is this anti-Jets kick he is on and he knows it. If he can aleinate half a town but the other half is still pretty big then he is doing well. And anyway, he is in the news.

ON AIR FELLATIO isnt even the word to describe this ... Francessa is a joke. He gets WORSE and WORSE every year

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Caster View Post
    He's backed into a corner, wait till the Jets embarrass the fish and continue to win games, and see how much more venom he spues.

Thats what all his anger is about. Once the Jets are 9-3, and the media and bandwagon jumpers are talking Jets SB he'll be laughed at as a clown all over the country, when he can't get one player, or team exec to go on his show in his own city.

The Giants will be 4-12 and nobody will care.

"1050 the home of the Jets" It's gotta kill fatso evertime he hears it.

Let him keep talking about the Jets. I'm sure Woody loves it.

caller just on got Mike perfect. first on not calling out Sporano for Ronnie Brown. Mike wiggled out of that one "i don't know about that situation and it's not in my city"... Mike brings up how he said Plaxico should go to jail, but caller cuts him off and says "you always say the Giants are a classy organization and you treat them the same, ok then how about Kareem McKenzie and you letting him off the hook for his DUI and the Giants not doing anything"... Mike goes "i don't remember what i had to say about Kareem McKen.... " and the caller cuts him off with "you said nothing!" .. it was great. great job by the caller.

I hope The Jets start Braylon and give him a game ball if he does ANYTHING! Let the haters hate.

Quote Originally Posted by E4orBust View Post
    caller just on got Mike perfect. first on not calling out Sporano for Ronnie Brown. Mike wiggled out of that one "i don't know about that situation and it's not in my city"... Mike brings up how he said Plaxico should go to jail, but caller cuts him off and says "you always say the Giants are a classy organization and you treat them the same, ok then how about Kareem McKenzie and you letting him off the hook for his DUI and the Giants not doing anything"... Mike goes "i don't remember what i had to say about Kareem McKen.... " and the caller cuts him off with "you said nothing!" .. it was great. great job by the caller.

Kareem was not only charged with drunken driving but also reckless driving, driving on private property to avoid a traffic signal and driving with an expired registration.....

7 giants were arrested in 2008, but they were all classy arrests....