Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: Twoink!!

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like

Twoink!!

Hi All,

New poster here: pigbird.

Just thought I'd say howdy, since you do have a separate forum created for that purpose. Long suffering jet fan still excited about this year.

I'll do my best to be a good citizen and follow the rules here, but I do have one question for anyone with enough patience to give a quick answer.

I see that objectionable posts can be moved or deleted, and in particular I see that a couple about Braylon Edwards & Mike Francessa fall in that category.

Just wondering: is it considered objectionable to criticize Mike Francessa??

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by pigbird View Post
    Hi All,

New poster here: pigbird.

Just thought I'd say howdy, since you do have a separate forum created for that purpose. Long suffering jet fan still excited about this year.

I'll do my best to be a good citizen and follow the rules here, but I do have one question for anyone with enough patience to give a quick answer.

I see that objectionable posts can be moved or deleted, and in particular I see that a couple about Braylon Edwards & Mike Francessa fall in that category.

It's acceptable only if you are holding the conch. Welcome to JI. Have a blast.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    It's acceptable only if you are holding the conch. Welcome to JI. Have a blast.
    Thanks. Can I hold my own? Or does it have to be somebody else's???

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

Post Thanks / Like
    Sup Pigbird, welcome to the site.

Quote Originally Posted by pigbird View Post
    It's not that, nobody here likes him, it's just that we get weekly, almost daily threads, that have a repetitiveness:

"Did you guys hear what Fatcessa said??? He said ______ about the Jets!"

"Change the station"

Not all the threads about him get dumped but the Landing Strip is more for Jets football talk rather than talking about media criticizing the team.