Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: Just ordered a Flowbee

  1. #1
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Wildcat Country
    Posts
    4,875
    Post Thanks / Like

    Just ordered a Flowbee

    This is gonna be great.



    RickH.jpg

  2. #2
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Confederacy
    Posts
    12,552
    Post Thanks / Like
    Before/After pics.

  3. #3
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ (Jets Stadium Section 246)
    Posts
    35,670
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BushyTheBeaver View Post
    This is gonna be great.

    RickH.jpg


    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    Before/After pics.


    j1ti.jpg

    #Iain'tNoCrossfire

  4. #4
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Confederacy
    Posts
    12,552
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOL

  5. #5
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    TX via MA via CT
    Posts
    2,157
    Post Thanks / Like
    lol +1


    hate to admit it, but we have one. my husband's hair is fairly short so he uses it.

    he's offered to cut my hair, but no way is that flowbee getting near my head

  6. #6
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    9,868
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BushyTheBeaver View Post
    This is gonna be great.



    RickH.jpg

    Good God when you stop paying for haircuts there's pretty much nothing left. What's next life alert and a scooter?

  7. #7
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Un-Pleasantville
    Posts
    6,371
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Lone Star Lady View Post
    lol +1


    hate to admit it, but we have one. my husband's hair is fairly short so he uses it.

    he's offered to cut my hair, but no way is that flowbee getting near my head
    Flowbees are good for merkins and nether regions too. Supposedly.
    Last edited by Jungle Shift Jet; 10-30-2013 at 04:01 PM.

  8. #8
    Schluberator & Gadfly
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    26,042
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Good God when you stop paying for haircuts there's pretty much nothing left. What's next life alert and a scooter?
    Amen! You can get the gubmint to pay for it!


  9. #9
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Wildcat Country
    Posts
    4,875
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by chesapeakejet View Post
    Amen! You can get the gubmint to pay for it!

    Ooo that looks like a sweet ride. I can see myself cruising down the boulevard in that. with my Flowbee hair, sucking Nyquil through a straw.

  10. #10
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    16,648
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BushyTheBeaver View Post
    This is gonna be great.



    RickH.jpg
    No more bush on the beaver?

  11. #11
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Un-Pleasantville
    Posts
    6,371
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BushyTheBeaver View Post
    Ooo that looks like a sweet ride. I can see myself cruising down the boulevard in that. with my Flowbee hair, sucking Nyquil through a straw.
    Ever have a Nyquil Stinger?

  12. #12
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Confederacy
    Posts
    12,552
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    Flowbees are good for merkins and nether regions too. Supposedly.
    Before/After pics

  13. #13
    Schluberator & Gadfly
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    26,042
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BushyTheBeaver View Post
    Ooo that looks like a sweet ride. I can see myself cruising down the boulevard in that. with my Flowbee hair, sucking Nyquil through a straw.
    U b stylin brah.

  14. #14
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Wildcat Country
    Posts
    4,875
    Post Thanks / Like
    Got my Flowbee on Friday. And the verdict is...

    Dude, it's the ****! I may never go to Supercits again.

  15. #15
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    3,353
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BushyTheBeaver View Post
    Got my Flowbee on Friday. And the verdict is...

    Dude, it's the ****! I may never go to Supercits again.
    You were serious about that?

  16. #16
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Wildcat Country
    Posts
    4,875
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    You were serious about that?
    Does Mark Sanchez throw interceptions?

    It feels goofy but it's actually quite awesome. Fun, even. Pretty bulletproof. You can do it while yer drinking. Just sit there on the couch watching shark week, a beer in one hand while you're vacuuming your head with the other.
    Last edited by BushyTheBeaver; 11-05-2013 at 09:48 PM.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us