Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Boardwalk Empire - Steve Buscemi

Banned
    I love this season. Richard Harrow, Chalky White, and Capone are the best characters on the show. And after that last episode it looks like all of them are gearing up to kick some major a$$.

One thing though, I hope they get rid of Margaret. Every scene with her is a f*cking bore-fest.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Braumeister View Post
    I love this season. Richard Harrow, Chalky White, and Capone are the best characters on the show. And after that last episode it looks like all of them are gearing up to kick some major a$$.

One thing though, I hope they get rid of Margaret. Every scene with her is a f*cking bore-fest.
    That's funny, I didn't mind Margaret, but now reading through this thread, got me thinking - you're right. Margaret and the hosiptal, blah blah blah, snooze fest!

Quote Originally Posted by Braumeister View Post
    Her sole purpose in the beginning was to add depth to Nucky's character... It's been a downward spiral since the beginning of this season though...

Oh and whomever mentioned Katie

Nucky needs to start tapping that so those funbags get more air time...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    That's funny, I didn't mind Margaret, but now reading through this thread, got me thinking - you're right. Margaret and the hosiptal, blah blah blah, snooze fest!

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    Her sole purpose in the beginning was to add depth to Nucky's character... It's been a downward spiral since the beginning of this season though...
    Since last season I've felt her character is pointless. They should kill her off. Have Rosetti kill her in some brutal fashion.

I was disapointed that they did not go more into Margaret signing the land over to the church at the beginning of this season. It was so huge at the season finally last year and they barely mentioned it this season.

I thought she was going to get killed or beaten for sure.

All League
    Very good episode last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    Very good episode last night.
    Yep, last two were the best of the season.

Glad to see Gillian bust out the David Carradine "belt around the neck" trick for Gyp again.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexipus Rex View Post
    Yep, last two were the best of the season.

Glad to see Gillian bust out the David Carradine "belt around the neck" trick for Gyp again.
    Yeah, that was good.

Spoiler-

Then Harrow bustin up the joint was awesome - nice head shot!

Last week's episode was better - this show seems to have really good penultimate episodes every season. Pretty sure last season's one was where Jimmy and his mother got it on after killing her husband.

This week's was really good, had some great scenes in it - overall it was a very good season. Looking forward to see what happens with a lot of these characters next season - "Lucky" Luciano looks like he will be pre-eminent for it.

SPOILER:

I'll miss Gyp Rosetti and the actor who played him. He really stole a good part of the season from the main star characters.

All League
    As lethargic as that show about zombies has gotten, has anyone noticed that--going the other way--Boardwalk Empire has really grown increasingly excellent over the the past two seasons? I'm amazed at how much story line they pack into each episode. And there are so many different stories going on in parallel, perhaps too many, but so far they manage to keep them all going.
    Last edited by BushyTheBeaver; 11-05-2013 at 11:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BushyTheBeaver View Post
    As lethargic as that show about zombies has gotten, has anyone noticed that--going the other way--Boardwalk Empire has really grown increasingly excellent over the the past two seasons? I'm amazed at how much story line they pack into episode. And there are so many different stories going on in parallel, perhaps too many, but so far they manage to keep them all going.
    we've all heard of the spin off. It's just a matter of time...Boardwalk Zombies (Boardwalking Dead?) . Buscemi is already 3/4 there.
    Last edited by OrangeJet; 11-05-2013 at 11:07 PM.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by BushyTheBeaver View Post
    As lethargic as that show about zombies has gotten, has anyone noticed that--going the other way--Boardwalk Empire has really grown increasingly excellent over the the past two seasons? I'm amazed at how much story line they pack into each episode. And there are so many different stories going on in parallel, perhaps too many, but so far they manage to keep them all going.
    Has been a good season. Not quite as good as last season, but still good.

And no Margaret story line.

All League
    This season coming up on September 7 is the last one?

My friend, an mta cop, saw buscemi drunk and passionately kissing another man in penn station 10 years ago. I have pics too

Also, my friend from high school, glen flieshler, was in 4 or 5 episodes

Quote Originally Posted by dickkotite View Post
    Also, my friend from high school, glen flieshler, was in 4 or 5 episodes
    So was Jeff "The Vomit Guy" Levy.

Meg Steedle I miss you honey:

Last edited by detjetsfan; 08-05-2014 at 09:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dickkotite View Post
    My friend, an mta cop, saw buscemi drunk and passionately kissing another man in penn station 10 years ago. I have pics too
    Was your friend blowing him?

Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    Was your friend blowing him?
    No he watched