Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Braylon's TD Dance

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Apache 51;3750065]Yeah you go Big Braylon you beat one rookie, and one 1st year guy all god dam day, Underachiever isn't the word.[/QUOTE]

There's probably one guy in this league who can cover Braylon, and he plays on the same team. When Braylon has actually had a QB who can get the ball to him, he's been damn good.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [IMG]http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e329/crossfire1/Jets/TauntedbytheBeard.jpg[/IMG]

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    He can "Do the Dougie" every game, maybe even two times a game. I would not mind seeing Keller, LT, Greene and Sanchez learn and "Do the Dougie" a few times each game.

Heck he should teach the whole team the "Dougie", even REX and they can do it on the sideline after each TD.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=detectivekimble;3750109]There's probably one guy in this league who can cover Braylon, and he plays on the same team. When Braylon has actually had a QB who can get the ball to him, he's been damn good.[/QUOTE]

Another guy that can stop Braylon... is Braylon :(

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Gastineau99;3750103]I like at the end of this video you can see Brandon Moore trying to explain to the Refs that: "he was doing the Dougie... it's just a dance!"[/QUOTE]

That is god damn funny. You can even see some of the staff on the field laughing.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    lol the Dougie!!!

I wish the NFL let these guys have a little more fun than they currently do. Most of the endzone stuff is entertaining. The only real rules should be that celebrations can't involve outside props and can't exceed 10-15 seconds.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    No way. Touchdown celebrations should be banned. As well as the ridiculous mini celebrations these idiots do when they make a tackle or run ten yards. To be honest, if fans need 10-15 second touchdown celebrations and flexing- chest punching-weirdness everytime a tackle is made, then Football must be far more boring than everyone thought.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOL "He was just doing the Dougie!" Hilarious.

What the hell is wrong with a little taunting? That's all part of being competitive.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Illegal use of the Dougie.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=ubrnostrum;3750140]No way. Touchdown celebrations should be banned. As well as the ridiculous mini celebrations these idiots do when they make a tackle or run ten yards. To be honest, if fans need 10-15 second touchdown celebrations and flexing- chest punching-weirdness everytime a tackle is made, then Football must be far more boring than everyone thought.[/QUOTE]

you sure are a downer. Lighten up.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Gastineau99;3750103]I like at the end of this video you can see Brandon Moore trying to explain to the Refs that: "he was doing the Dougie... it's just a dance!"[/QUOTE]

dude..that is a sweet picture on that TV...what kinda TV is that?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe this got taught him?

[IMG]http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l276/stewee81/1210339194braylonsuspect3.jpg[/IMG]

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Mathis81;3750216]Maybe this got taught him?

[IMG]http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l276/stewee81/1210339194braylonsuspect3.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

Huh? Is that Bray Bray?
    Is that his furry arms, and old goatee?

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Gastineau99;3750039][url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXsNq9eo0cM&feature=related[/url][/QUOTE]

I hate penalties for stuff like that, but I did laugh :D He did that right in Darius Butler's face

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Gastineau99;3750094]JUST SCORE BABY!

I wonder why they didn't put McCourtney on Braylon.[/QUOTE]

Cause Cotch is a known Pats killer :yes:

But anyway, I hate how that's a penalty....def takes away from the entertainment side of the NFL

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=ubrnostrum;3750140]No way. Touchdown celebrations should be banned. As well as the ridiculous mini celebrations these idiots do when they make a tackle or run ten yards. To be honest, if fans need 10-15 second touchdown celebrations and flexing- chest punching-weirdness everytime a tackle is made, then Football must be far more boring than everyone thought.[/QUOTE]

If LT going crazy after his long runs didn't get you pumped up then.... I don't even know what to say about that :confused:

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Fully agree. And they shouldn't let those NBA guys celebrate when they hit last-minute buzzer-beaters. Tennis players falling to their knees after winning a grand slam? Unacceptable. All college students who tear down goal posts after a huge win should be detained and/or arrested. If a 7-year-old is caught taunting his friends in the playground, he should be disciplined on the spot.

The entire sports world should be reminiscent of a golf match. Yeah, that's exciting. :rolleyes:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    It was hilarious. Let him do the Dougie...
    I hope Rex does the Dougie every time we get a TD.
    That would be awesome!

There's a lot of sourpuss biatches around here. Crying about everything every day. Hard Knocks, Rex's talk, team's swagger, Braylon's alleged traffic incident,

STOP BEING SUCH A PUSS! WHAT IS THIS KINDERGARTEN CLASS???

THIS IS FOOTBALL, B*TCH!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Hitman Harris;3750283]It was hilarious. Let him do the Dougie...
    I hope Rex does the Dougie every time we get a TD.
    That would be awesome!

There's a lot of sourpuss biatches around here. Crying about everything every day. Hard Knocks, Rex's talk, team's swagger, Braylon's alleged traffic incident,

STOP BEING SUCH A PUSS! WHAT IS THIS KINDERGARTEN CLASS???

THIS IS FOOTBALL, B*TCH![/QUOTE]

Id like to attend a game with you!:yes:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

why use people to play the games... why not just use robots... or Carlos Beltran?