Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I would like to see Braylon GONE!!!

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like

I would like to see Braylon GONE!!!

IMO it would be better to cut him now and bring in Coles. He drops passes non stop and really doesnt help the offense. His off field actions paint a big picture of stupidity and poor judgement. That is not what is needed in the locker room.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    You're a damn fool. He got caught with a DWI like 70% of the league, calm the **** down.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    nah I disagree, let him have a good night tonight and people will get off his back

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    these kinda threads just make you look childish...extra exclamation points make you seem like you're in-utereo...Braylon may very well be gone next year but for pete's sake give it a rest.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Drunk already?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I want to see him gone too....

straight to the endzone!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetman67 View Post
    IMO it would be better to cut him now and bring in Coles. He drops passes non stop and really doesnt help the offense. His off field actions paint a big picture of stupidity and poor judgement. That is not what is needed in the locker room.

Did you watch the game against the Pats or were you out drinking somewhere?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think this thread is supposed to be sarcastic but he forgot the mandatory

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    I have watched him. I watched him in the pre season too, I just dont have confidence in him. Let me rephrase this. Do you really think he is worth the trouble?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Green&White51 View Post
    I think this thread is supposed to be sarcastic but he forgot the mandatory
    No, I'm pretty sure he's stuck in a mid-life crisis . . .

(checks status)

Yup, pretty sure that's what it is . . .

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let him have a solid game tonight and we can all move on the the next distraction.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have watched him. I watched him in the pre season too, I just dont have confidence in him. Let me rephrase this. Do you really think he is worth the trouble?
    lol you sure you have the right guy? Did you watch last week?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    BTW, how many distraction-less, totally focused Jet teams have we all seen have disapointing, losing seasons ? Maybe we need some more distractions!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    i think people outside the locker room (IE media hacks/clueless fans) like to stir up said "distractions" a player creates. I feel Braylon may very well be gone in 2011 but to sit here, week 3, 2010 and make a stand on it..idk seems foolish and silly. Got a big game tonight and trust me, my sis flatlined cause of a drunk-driver so I'm very partial in my viewpoints but I also understand and see the hypocrisy of self-elevated media jockeys and joe-come-latelys demanding braylon edwards sacrifice his 7 pounds for them...sorry, I don't feel that way, he made a mistake and will be punished accordingly in this society of laws where money does get you a get-out-of-jail-free card...far bigger crooks and I feel this whole thing is blown-up because quite frankly people can't stand this team and any time someone sneezes it will be major news.

That said..tonight i do not care, my loyalty is to the Jets not Mr. Edwards but I will cheer for him when he's in green & white.

God damn am I ready for some football.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Green&White51 View Post
    Let him have a solid game tonight and we can all move on the the next distraction.
    +2

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good thing you aren't our GM... Coles is washed up and also drops passes...

Edwards has the ability to beat 1 on 1 coverages unlike Coles at this point, Edwards bring a dimension we don't have on the team outside of him, size. He also has game breaking ability, hes young and more talented than Coles. He doesn't get injured every game either.

Oh and that fraud Bob was wrong yet again, its Sunday and Edwards still with the team.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Braylon isnt going anywhere:

1) Despite issues with consistency, he is an elite athlete who stretches the field and is a deep threat every play. Remember what he did to our running game last year? it sucked before he came and we finished the year with the #1 rushing attack. Braylon has had among the highest YPC of any receiver over the last 5 years

2) Why would the Jets let him go if he will be a RFA at YE. If I am not mistaken, the jets get draft picks if either he, Santonio, or Cromartie are signed by other teams. None of the geniuses in the media have picked up on this but I believe that all of this has been carefully orchestrated by Tanny as part of the strategy of signing these players.

3) Braylon's actions, while disappointing and I hope that he learns from his mistakes as a human being, are not worthy being dropped nor benched compared to those of Ronnie Brown, Kareem Mackenzie, Phillip Merling, Nick Kazur, and counless others depsite the media attention that this has gotten.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    In terms of WR play this year what mistakes have Braylon made?

Aren't you a Seahawks Patriot fan?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by woodside View Post
    Braylon isnt going anywhere:

1) Despite issues with consistency, he is an elite athlete who stretches the field and is a deep threat every play. Remember what he did to our running game last year? it sucked before he came and we finished the year with the #1 rushing attack. Braylon has had among the highest YPC of any receiver over the last 5 years

2) Why would the Jets let him go if he will be a RFA at YE. If I am not mistaken, the jets get draft picks if either he, Santonio, or Cromartie are signed by other teams. None of the geniuses in the media have picked up on this but I believe that all of this has been carefully orchestrated by Tanny as part of the strategy of signing these players.

3) Braylon's actions, while disappointing and I hope that he learns from his mistakes as a human being, are not worthy being dropped nor benched compared to those of Ronnie Brown, Kareem Mackenzie, Phillip Merling, Nick Kazur, and counless others depsite the media attention that this has gotten.
    Hes not a RFA, but the picks I think are the compensary picks.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    the level of overreaction by jets fans can be so unbelievable at times....

stop making threads