Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Darrelle Revis, Calvin Pace, and Santonio Holmes.

Darrelle Revis, Calvin Pace, and Santonio Holmes.

HOLY **** :yes:

All League
    POST OF THE F'ING NIGHT!!!

I'm excited.

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

Can't wait to see what the offense can do with Santonio. 28 points and 31 points the past two games without him, those are pretty impressive point totals.

Veteran
    [QUOTE=Buzzsaw;3754197]Can't wait to see what the offense can do with Santonio. 28 points and 31 points the past two games without him, those are pretty impressive point totals.[/QUOTE]

The opponents were not cupcakes either!! This offense can be scary as hell for a DC :D

[QUOTE=zonajetfan;3754224]The opponents were not cupcakes either!! This offense can be scary as hell for a DC :D[/QUOTE]
    I seriously doubt Pace or Revis play this week either against Buffalo. Our defense is pretty good without them, hold them out until they're 100% healthy and have no chance or re-aggravating injury, especially against a cupcake like Buffalo.

And Santoino is truly going to make this offense scary.

Veteran

Darrelle Revis, Calvin Pace, and Santonio Holmes.

Holmes is not important. He's a number 2 receiver. Edwards is the nest receiver in all of NY by FAR.

We miss a healthy revis and pace badly.

I wish we would trade Holmes before he ever plays for us.

All Pro
    I never want to just say a team is a supcake win but if there is a team that qualifies as that its the Bills. If Revis and Pace arent ready to go then hold them out until their healthy.

When these guys all come back this is going to be a much better team.

Jets Insider VIP
    Dropping that game against Baltimore was the best thing to happen to us.

It made the coaching staff take the training wheels off Sanchez and let the kid ball.

We have ourselves a QB.

Holy sh*t, indeed.

The cavalry's coming.

[QUOTE=Funaz;3754347][B]Holmes is not important.[/B] He's a number 2 receiver. Edwards is the nest receiver in all of NY by FAR.

I wish we would trade Holmes before he ever plays for us.[/QUOTE]

I have a feeling every team we play this year will disagree with that.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Funaz;3754347]Holmes is not important. He's a number 2 receiver. Edwards is the nest receiver in all of NY by FAR.

he is the nest, you're right and he can dougie

[QUOTE=Funaz;3754347]Holmes is not important. He's a number 2 receiver. Edwards is the nest receiver in all of NY by FAR.

Are you serious? SMH

Holmes is the better receiver, but Edwards is a better TD option, and should command more doubles.

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    :D Nice post...we just beat the Patriots/Dolphins without those guys and they are set to return....we got a good ball club fellas.

[QUOTE=Chupa;3754146]HOLY **** :yes:[/QUOTE]

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    :D buffalo is never a cupcake but I think it's going to be hard to keep Revis off the field for another week.

[QUOTE=BIGKIDD325;3754332]I seriously doubt Pace or Revis play this week either against Buffalo. Our defense is pretty good without them, hold them out until they're 100% healthy and have no chance or re-aggravating injury, especially against a cupcake like Buffalo.

And Santoino is truly going to make this offense scary.[/QUOTE]

Rookie
    Full strength for the Viqueen game.
    Let them rest 1 more game.

[QUOTE=zonajetfan;3754224]The opponents were not cupcakes either!! This offense can be scary as hell for a DC :D[/QUOTE]

Yeah. Im curious what the media is going to say about this Miami Defense.
    Since this was our real TEST, thats how they put it.
    If it wasnt for the refs LOOKING for holding calls on us, we would have turned FG into TD's. After the Punt block we could have put them away with a TD there.
    I heard JLO left after the JT sack.

[QUOTE=BIGKIDD325;3754332][B]I seriously doubt Pace or Revis play this week either against Buffalo.[/B] Our defense is pretty good without them, hold them out until they're 100% healthy and have no chance or re-aggravating injury, especially against a cupcake like Buffalo.

And Santoino is truly going to make this offense scary.[/QUOTE]

Glad it's Buffalo next...and not a team like the Packers or Steelers. Pace and/or Revis might be back to join Holmes...for Favre and the Vikings. Now that would be nice.

Banned
    This is a damn scary team holmes will help open the passing game and the running game do you guys have any idea how sick this defense is gonna be when pace gets back imagine putting in a fresh jason taylor in the second half when the lineman start getting tierd and revis speakes for him self cromartie has had himself some damn good games as a jet yea he gave up alot tonight but he also had his fair shair of wins 1on1 with marshall with cromartie on the number 2 guys we have 2 outstanding corners this team is sick and im ****in pumped about it

All Pro
    In all honesty, it is scary what the talent on this team is capable of.

That said, talking about what you are capable of and maximizing your potential are two totally different things.

Hopefully Rex can get us as close as possible. :yes:

All Pro
    [QUOTE=HitSomeone41;3754431][B]Yeah. Im curious what the media is going to say about this Miami Defense.
    Since this was our real TEST, thats how they put it. [/B]
    If it wasnt for the refs LOOKING for holding calls on us, we would have turned FG into TD's. After the Punt block we could have put them away with a TD there.
    I heard JLO left after the JT sack.[/QUOTE]

They will downplay it.

The media wants the Jets to fail. A bigmouth fat coach who falls flat on his face sells newspapers and gets ratings.

It's not going to be until we [B]PROVE [/B]we are one of the best teams in the league (over several games) that the general media will begin to treat us like we deserve it.