Thread: Does anybody have the game on DVR?

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Does anybody have the game on DVR?

The play before Marshalls catch to the 10 yard line, I saw Bart Scott walk over to the ref and call timeout. I also heard him scream timeout on the TV. If anyone can re watch it please let me know so I dont think I am losing my mind.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    I had it on DVR and watched it live as well. I immediately deleted it after the game.....I had one too many heart attacks and couldn't stand to watch it again. Moving on the Buffalo. :)

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'll check now...

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like
    I'll look for it in one of my several replays of the game this week.

The week after a Jets win is one of the reasons I don't mind getting up to do the early feeding. Sure I only get 4-5 hours of sleep, but its the one time I can lay on the couch and have some time to myself (non-speaking infants don't count. ) before my wife and older son are up and I need to get my ass moving for work.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    yep, you are right on about that. Bart asked for timeout but they never gave it to him.... weird.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Gastineau99;3755007]yep, you are right on about that. Bart asked for timeout but they never gave it to him.... weird.[/QUOTE]

I was screaming at the TV wondering why there was no timeout. It was obvious the Jets were not set for the play.