Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: some of this **** is driving me crazy

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like

some of this **** is driving me crazy

first off last night would have been a blowout if we challenge the pass from best after that we lost all momentum, wilson is rookie and he has had some tough matchups, not to mention we are missing jenkins, pace, revis and holmes any ****ing body here would have taken 2-1 going into buffalo. Revis will play and will make a ****ing statement last night was a fluke whoever is in charge of watching replays and relaying it to the coach was fired today hopefully

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    dude, relax. We won in the end regardless of anything else. That's all that matters in the end. The Victory.

Don't blow a gasket, okay? :yes:

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Revis made a statement by not playing. We need to make this guy the highest paid CB. Cromartie sucks and Wilsons a rookie.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Last night's game would NOT have been a blowout no matter what happened. As far as Henne carving our D like a Thanksgiving turkey. It would have been better with Revis no question. Still even Revis cant cover the whole field. Also I think the Jets missed on Wilson. I fear he will always SUCK!:yes:

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like

and for the record

slauson ****ing blows where in the **** is turner, pick up any ****ing body and throw him in there and they would do better, I knew from the beginning of the season that all the moves we made were in vain the minute we lost faneca anyone who disagrees should be ****ing banned, half the board posts like collinsworth commentates

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Getting swept by Miami last season was fun because we had Alan Faneca.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like

after the bogas catch

the defense stayed on the field forever, we had no idea what they were going to do that happens sometimes, I feel for buffalo, peterson, cleveland and detroit

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=ncjets76;3755032]slauson ****ing blows where in the **** is turner, pick up any ****ing body and throw him in there and they would do better, I knew from the beginning of the season that all the moves we made were in vain the minute we lost faneca anyone who disagrees should be ****ing banned, half the board posts like collinsworth commentates[/QUOTE]

You're gonna blow out an O-ring dude.

It's pretty cool though when you can actually feel the venom coming through the internets.

And Slauson isn't that bad. Our running game has been excellent, to both sides of the line.

Pass blocking is more important than run blocking, but he's getting better. The 2nd holding penalty was complete bull****. that happens on just about every play.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Rex Ryan;3755024]Revis made a statement by not playing. We need to make this guy the highest paid CB. Cromartie sucks and Wilsons a rookie.[/QUOTE]

Are you kidding?

It's his desire to be the highest paid CB that put us in this position in the first place.

He should get healthy and PROVE he is what he says he is.

The fact that the players around him aren't as good as you like doesn't mean he gets to hold the team hostage AGAIN . . :rolleyes:

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like

faneca never cost us the ****ing game

did he

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's was more fun watching Faneca getting beaten like a red-headed step child last season, because he actually had red hair.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [IMG]http://www.drugs-expert.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/Xanax.jpg[/IMG]

We have done extremely well with challenges so far this year...you are going to blow up about one rushed snap?? :huh:

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like

slauson nearly did 3 times in one ****ing game

he is going to get our golden boy killed, maybe he feels he did his job if sanchez can ****ing walk the next day, I know we won but I am ****ing tired of not finishing the damn game

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Rex Ryan;3755024]Revis made a statement by not playing. We need to make this guy the highest paid CB. Cromartie sucks and Wilsons a rookie.[/QUOTE]

it's nuts...Cromartie is a very good CB in this league but gosh..he's not even close to Revis nor is anyone else...dude can ball.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I miss Faneca as much as the next (clueless) Jets fan. I loved watching Randy Starks abuse him on the way to nearly crippling our franchise QB.

Slauson just doesn't seem to have that same matador like ability to avoid getting in the way of an oncoming rusher.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=ncjets76;3755049]he is going to get our golden boy killed, maybe he feels he did his job if sanchez can ****ing walk the next day, I know we won but I am ****ing tired of not finishing the damn game[/QUOTE]

So...what are you going to do about it?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JetFreak89;3755048][IMG]http://www.drugs-expert.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/Xanax.jpg[/IMG]

We have done extremely well with challenges so far this year...you are going to blow up about one rushed snap?? :huh:[/QUOTE]

LOL!! :P

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like

we had plenty of time to challeng give me a break

they scored 17 ****ing points after the no challenge and losing that fumble on the quick snap it took the heart out of the D

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like

what am I going to do about it?

****ing nothing but hope it gets better is that a good enough ****ing answer for you

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=ncjets76;3755043]did he[/QUOTE]

[url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GE7-pSxIOW8&feature=related[/url]

fast forward to 3:56