Thread: Prime Time Game saved our Butts

Prime Time Game saved our Butts

As you guys know, there are many more TV timeouts in Sunday & Monday night football.
    That, along with the replays & challenges gave our defensive guys the rest they needed to close out the game.

Our guys were sucking wind! Rex even had to have Westerman do his best cowboys & indians fall. Looked like a kid getting shot by an invisible arrow.

Rex is the Man! and is on his game.

Gotta say that the Westerman play was one of my favorite plays.

Happy he's fine too because he does a nice job and brings some decent depth.

Westerman thing was some funny sh*t. :D

He deserved an oscar for his performance..

I'm actually CLINGING to the fact they were sucking wind in the hopes that what we saw last night is NOT our Revis-less defense.

It's never an easy place to play, and I'm hoping for an inspired bounce-back effort over the next few weeks . . . :yes:

Banned
    I laughed my ass off when they showed the replay of Westermann's "injury." It was so bad. That was cheap move, but it got the defense a few extra minutes of rest so I can't blame them for doing it.

Schluberator & Gadfly
    [QUOTE=sourceworx;3755054]I laughed my ass off when they showed the replay of Westermann's "injury." It was so bad. That was cheap move, but it got the defense a few extra minutes of rest so I can't blame them for doing it.[/QUOTE]

I believe it was 2 years ago when Denver did that to us, b/c Favre and our no huddle offense was moving the ball. They had so many guys fake injuries it was ridiculous.

Banned
    [QUOTE=OCCH;3755053]I'm actually CLINGING to the fact they were sucking wind in the hopes that what we saw last night is NOT our Revis-less defense.

It's never an easy place to play, and I'm hoping for an inspired bounce-back effort over the next few weeks . . . :yes:[/QUOTE]

One of the very few interesting things Collinsworth mentioned last night was how the extreme humidity could play a factor in the game. Right before the Edwards TD they showed the Jets D-Linemen sitting on the bench and they were sucking wind big time.

[QUOTE=sourceworx;3755078]One of the very few interesting things Collinsworth mentioned last night was how the extreme humidity could play a factor in the game. Right before the Edwards TD they showed the Jets D-Linemen sitting on the bench and they were sucking wind big time.[/QUOTE]

Miami has a HUGE advantage playing at home in Sept.
    Jets were thin after losing Pito, Pace, Jenkins, Revis
    Makes this win even better than usual.

Heat changes everything, just like when they come to play us in december.
    They have NO CHANCE of beating us in the NEW JET STADIUM.
    That place was LOUD last night, you could hear it through the TV
    Proud of the offense & Sanchez handling it.
    Lets see how Henne & Fins handle it when they come to NY
    104 yards last time- With Pace & Revis back, pool at 100%, I like our chances.