Thread: Good win, but still problems persist

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Good win, but still problems persist

It was a very good win yesterday but I think the Jets showed the audience that Miami, despite it's 2-0 start, is not as good as they think they are. The defense is a major cause for concern and they are nowhere close to where they were last year. Granted they were on the field an aweful lot and it was very humid down there but without Revis our secondary got picked apart by an average QB.

The other cause for concern is the lack of disipline on the team. Again way too many damn penalties and if Rex needs to get loudspeakers and turn them up in practice to simulate playing an away game than do it. I am also very concerned about Clauson. At times he really seems lost out there.

Sanchez looked excellent and kudos to Jason Taylor for getting a big play against his old team. Yes we won but week after week this team has to get better especially the D.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=rmeyer52;3755055] I am also very concerned about [B]Clauson.[/B] At times he really seems lost out there.
    [/QUOTE]

Who is he? Is he related to Jimmy Clausen? :rolleyes:

I certainly know that [b]Slauson[/b] is not NFL Material. Whether that Penalty call on him (after Sanchez appeared to get a rushing TD) was bogus or not, the fact remained that he is only in there because Ducasse being there would've ended up with Sanchez being sent to the hospital.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nowhere close to last year? Did you watch the Miami game last year? It's just the way these games go.

No Revis, no Pace, they'll be fine.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=rmeyer52;3755055]It was a very good win yesterday but I think the Jets showed the audience that Miami, despite it's 2-0 start, is not as good as they think they are. The defense is a major cause for concern and they are nowhere close to where they were last year. Granted they were on the field an aweful lot and it was very humid down there but without Revis our secondary got picked apart by an average QB.

The other cause for concern is the lack of disipline on the team. Again way too many damn penalties and if Rex needs to get loudspeakers and turn them up in practice to simulate playing an away game than do it. I am also very concerned about Clauson. At times he really seems lost out there.

Sanchez looked excellent and kudos to Jason Taylor for getting a big play against his old team. Yes we won but week after week this team has to get better especially the D.[/QUOTE]

I hate when people try to make points about the team when they don't even know the correct names of the guys who are on it.

As the guy above me mentioned, thats just how the Jets/Dolphins game go.