Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I think Lowery should start...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=MDL_JET;3755315]lol burn percentage. Yeah wasn't Lito Sheppard also rated one of the highest too? Cmon. I don't need any silly stats to tell me what I see with my own eyes and Lowery being abused when starting. And he can't even tackle well.[/QUOTE]

No, you just remember the Colts game.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    just checked the roster.... it says Wilson is something called a "rookie"

why do these guys have to OVERREACT to everything in such a way. And this is after the Jets are 2-1 and 2-0 in the division and in FIRST FRIGGING PLACE for godsake

are these guys ALL Joe Benigno or WHAT?

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    We want to have the best 3 corners rolling along come December.

And that's reason enough to play the talented Wilson now.

Don't be spoiled by Revis--most have to transition from NCAA to the NFL.

KW seems to be running with everyone. Sooner or later he'll be turning heads...get it?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sg3;3755337]just checked the roster.... it says Wilson is something called a "rookie"

why do these guys have to OVERREACT to everything in such a way. And this is after the Jets are 2-1 and 2-0 in the division and in FIRST FRIGGING PLACE for godsake

are these guys ALL Joe Benigno or WHAT?[/QUOTE]

I like Wilson a lot, i think he will be really good for us, he stays on top of the guy, haven't seen him get burned, but lets face it, the guy is raw as hell.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wilson's problem is technique while Lowery's problem is ability. No way we should start Lowery. He's been torched enough over the last 3 yrs.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    i agree- give Lowery a chance to start....

at safety...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Slikmojet;3755184]not knocking on Wilson who I think will be fine with time, just think Lowery gives us more experience and steadier play. Wilson is too raw at this point, a CB needs to turn hishead around, the back to back to back completions one of which was out of bounds by the way, would've been avoided if he had turned and looked at the ball. He stays stride for stride, but he looks raw at this point.[/QUOTE]

Lowery is just too slow. he is experienced but I remember him being lit up like a Christmas Tree last year vs Indy. The guy is always a step too slow. I'd like to see him more at safety in place of Leonhard. JIM is all heart but is a wee bit small for the position. Marshall killed him last night due to height & weight advantage. Lowery can be the perfect relief for Jim.

WILSON belongs inside. Experience will help him . By November he will be dynamite. Has lots of trouble with the deep ball at this toime. He has a short memory! he is feisty and a JET. He will play like one soon. Coleman seems to be playing better this year then in most years. I see another draft pick coming next year. I love the way CRO is playing. Revis and CRO will be dynamite. Lowery/Poole/ Diggs /Leonard at safety! wow!
    Last edited by Kentucky Jet; 09-27-2010 at 05:29 PM.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    was a fan of the Kyle Wilson selection. However, based on the first few games Dwight Lowery was better in year 1.

Wilson may also want to cut his air. He looks like Jan Brady, trying to cover receivers

_

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=vin777b;3755768]was a fan of the Kyle Wilson selection. However, based on the first few games Dwight Lowery was better in year 1.

Wilson may also want to cut his air. He looks like Jan Brady, trying to cover receivers

_[/QUOTE]

[I]marcia, marcia, marcia...[/I]

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Roger Vick;3755233]What are you basing this on?

Go back and watch some of last year's games, then tell me Dwight Lowery should start.[/QUOTE]

I am basing this on the sample I have seen of both players. Other than Vance Joseph I don't recall any DB the Jets have had look as lost as Wilson. Lowery has had his bad moments as well. If given the choice between the two I'll take Lowery. You can take Wilson if you want him.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Roger Vick;3755268]Dear Coach Ryan:

I know you watch these players every day in practice, and study them on film, and I know you've been a defensive coach in the NFL for 20 years. But, I saw a couple of plays on TV, and I think Dwight Lowery should start over Kyle Wilson. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

LOL!!!!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY;3755770][I]marcia, marcia, marcia...[/I][/QUOTE]

lol

+ 10,000 points for yo signature

_