Thread: Jason Taylor Sacks Divison Rival QB's Tom Brady and Chad Henne In Consecutive Games

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

Jason Taylor Sacks Divison Rival QB's Tom Brady and Chad Henne In Consecutive Games

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUtNRuagcX0&feature=youtube_gdata[/url]

Couldn't find a youtube clip of the Henne sack

[IMG]http://d.yimg.com/i/ng/sp/ap_photo/20100927/all/l4743923.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://media.nj.com/jets_impact/photo/jason-taylorjpg-f6efaa9f6dd38895_large.jpg[/IMG]

He had some nice stops on Ray Rice in the Baltimore game as well.

Grade through week 3: A

All League
    So I think this thread begs for a poll to see how many still hate JT? loved Rex giving JT the Gatorade bath...lol

That's exactly what we brought him in here for. He's doing an awesome job and steps up in big games in big situations.

And as it just so happens, the Bills have a pretty bad OL.

Need a gif of him doing that circle-punch celebration. That always annoyed me, but now it's awesome.

All League
    [QUOTE=fullblast;3755212]And as it just so happens, the Bills have a pretty bad OL.

Need a gif of him doing that circle-punch celebration. That always annoyed me, but now it's awesome.[/QUOTE]
    I thought the same thing watching him do it to the Miami crowd... :)

[QUOTE=fullblast;3755212]And as it just so happens, the Bills have a pretty bad OL.

Need a gif of him doing that circle-punch celebration. That always annoyed me, but now it's awesome.[/QUOTE]

Actually, I was surprised he did that. For me, that was a defining moment, I couldn't believe how jacked up Taylor was, when he got that sack, and went through that dance, that for me sealed it, he sold his soul, he's bleeding green, and he is here for better or for worse. Seriously, he played an outstanding game, with a banged up arm. JT has spoken about how great the Jets locker room has been, and how much he'as enjoyed it, he's really buying into this Jets regime, this program, and this locker room, last night sealed it for me, it was great to watch.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Dimitri_0515;3755210]That's exactly what we brought him in here for. He's doing an awesome job and steps up in big games in big situations.[/QUOTE]

Beat me to it! :yes:

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

... our biggest weakness on D last year was lack of passrush ...

... he was the only move this year to directly address that ...

... i agree with a grade of A for his performance so far ...

... :clapper: ... kudos jason the jet!!! ... :clapper: ...

l_j_r

Still hate him......but I guess he's on our side now. So I have to accept him.

When Pace(8 sacks in 12 games last year) comes back...the Jets will have two players that can get double digit sack totals over the course of a 16 game schedule. Together they will cause offenses pass protection problems.

Jason the Jet has arrived...he's our Fri 13th sack artist...and a real concern for opposing QB's and OC's to worry about.