Thread: I'm dying to see a fresh Kroul start to rotate in there...

I'm dying to see a fresh Kroul start to rotate in there...

we need more rotation on that DL, Kroul has young fresh legs and is dying to prove himself. He's up to 305 from the 280 or so he weighed as a rook, he looks a lot stronger now, maybe quicker.

Banned
    I think he's sort of where Pitoitua was last year. Give him another year and you'll probably see him get some substantial playing time.

Veteran
    YAY two in one day

[QUOTE=Slikmojet;3755249]we need more rotation on that DL, Kroul has young fresh legs and is dying to prove himself. He's up to 305 from the 280 or so he weighed as a rook, he looks a lot stronger now, maybe quicker.[/QUOTE

He showed us his potential in the pre-season.but now it is a different story.most teams in the n.f.l have good offensive lines making it difficult for average defensive ends to get sacks.

All Pro
    I wouldn't mind seeing him get some reps.Pouha and Devito are serviceable but not exactly scaring anyone in passing situations.An impact player is needed in the front seven.

He is valuable on specials..he had a nice block that help spring smith on the big ko return

It's a long grueling season...and I'm sure Kroul will get some reps on the DL during the course of it.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Kroul is the "project" guy that I've liked since last preseason. I was surprised that he made the active roster coming out of training camp, but he probably benefitted from Pitouta's injury.

Hopefully he can continue his growth as a player....as someone mentioned, he seems to have put on some weight. Hopefully that won't rob him of any of his speed

[QUOTE=IRONFAN 40;3755348]I wouldn't mind seeing him get some reps.Pouha and Devito are serviceable but not exactly scaring anyone in passing situations.An impact player is needed in the front seven.[/QUOTE]

remember we go to odd three man fronts a lot, three man fronts where Thomas is the NT and Taylor and Ellis at DE. Whenever Pouha and DeVito man the middle, the run goes nowhere. They have done a great job stopping the run. I'm really pleased with the work DeVito has done for us, think Kroulie will be solid for us too.