Thread: Question

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like

Question

did the jets lose last night? just wondering because after another great performance by sanchez and a 2nd straight victory over a good team (not to mention division rival) ive read alot of peoples post's and it makes me feel like were 0-3 and not 2-1:confused:

if somebody could clarify to me why some fans are so hell bent on being negative, thatd be great :)

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    They won, but not by enough to impress the Bowl Committee.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Negative or being realistic and concerned about things the team should be concerned with? I'm all for being happy with the win and looking at the bright side but those that ignore the bad parts of a performance are doomed to have those repeated.

The Jets coaching staff is pouring over tape to see why Henne had such a huge game, you can be sure of that. Praise and be happy with the things that work, try and find a way to address the things that did not work. That's the way you get better every week.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Beerfish;3755296]Negative or being realistic and concerned about things the team should be concerned with? I'm all for being happy with the win and looking at the bright side but those that ignore the bad parts of a performance are doomed to have those repeated.

The Jets coaching staff is pouring over tape to see why Henne had such a huge game, you can be sure of that. Praise and be happy with the things that work, try and find a way to address the things that did not work. That's the way you get better every week.[/QUOTE]

i completely agree with that, but coming onto this website on monday mornings it always seems like people are about to jump off a cliff about such little things! not to say that i havent felt the same way about certain games but i think people just need to calm down and enjoy the victory over the gayfins and instead of calling for slauson or wilsons heads just think about how the problems can be corrected for next week, imho.