Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pure comedy....the Game Thread at a Phins board! (hope you have an hour to kill)

Jets Insider VIP

Pure comedy....the Game Thread at a Phins board! (hope you have an hour to kill)

The wolf thing, bashing their OC Henning, hating on Jason Taylor.....this thing is pure entertainment. A nickel for every time someone says "Keller is killing us" and I'd be a millionaire. They get 15 pages of posts in before the game even starts. LOL!

[url]http://forums.thephins.com/showthread.php?t=54326[/url]
    Last edited by jetstream23; 09-28-2010 at 04:08 AM.

Jets Insider VIP
    most hilarious from page 120 on when their aqua phag hopes go down the toilet on 4th and 4 with the pass to Drew Coleman...

what an unbelievable collection of arrogant one toothed inbred trailer trash Dolphin Phags ARE!!!

[QUOTE=jetstream23;3756318]The wolf thing, bashing their OC Henning, [B]hating on Jason Taylor[/B].....this thing is pure entertainment. A nickel for every time someone says "Keller is killing us" and I'd be a millionaire. They get 15 pages of posts in before the game even starts. LOL!

[url]http://forums.thephins.com/showthread.php?t=54326[/url][/QUOTE]

I'm sure they'll get over it someday...but wow...they are seriously bashing him. The widespread misery makes me almost happy he is a Jet right now :)

All League
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=jetstream23;3756318]The wolf thing, bashing their OC Henning, hating on Jason Taylor.....this thing is pure entertainment. A nickel for every time someone says "Keller is killing us" and I'd be a millionaire. They get 15 pages of posts in before the game even starts. LOL!

Not to have the back of Phins fans.....but did you happen to see the gameday thread on this board for the Ravens game and the week long aftermath?

[QUOTE=IndianaJet;3756326]Not to have the back of Phins fans.....but did you happen to see the gameday thread on this board for the Ravens game and the week long aftermath?[/QUOTE]

True, but to have the back of Jets fans, that Raven game was HISTORICALLY bad.

Miami didn't play badly at all -- they just didn't end up on the right side of the score (thankfully:P)

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=IndianaJet;3756326]Not to have the back of Phins fans.....but did you happen to see the gameday thread on this board for the Ravens game and the week long aftermath?[/QUOTE]

+1. Just substitute Schottenheimer's name in all those Henning posts and you have our gameday thread.

[IMG]http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n114/srubenst/98e79363.jpg[/IMG]

SAR I

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

[QUOTE=Cole;3756334]+1. Just substitute Schottenheimer's name in all those Henning posts and you have our gameday thread.[/QUOTE]

I've never actually been in a gameday thread, but I'm guessing fans of every team overreact to every little development.

I was watching the Giants game with my brother in law (giants fan) and the amount of time he spent yelling at the TV because he didn't agree with the playcall is ridiculous. Apparently running a sweep when he feels they should run a draw is a fireable offense.

All League
    [QUOTE]
    Bah... so there it is.

We need a TD and a 2 point conversion to win it. Unless Rexy goes for 2 here.
    [/QUOTE]

nice math.

All League
    Allright, what's the Wolf thing? love that these guys think Aqua Crush is an intimidating name...ooogaa.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=JetStream;3756366]Allright, what's the Wolf thing? love that these guys think Aqua Crush is an intimidating name...ooogaa.[/QUOTE]

[URL="http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/dolphins/2010-09-23-dolphins-cover_N.htm"]http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/dolphins/2010-09-23-dolphins-cover_N.htm[/URL]

<<The "Feed the Wolf" campaign evolved from a flat minicamp practice last spring. Sparano informed his charges that, considering last season's 7-9 record following an 11-win playoff season in '08, they should be anything but "fat."

"You should be starving and want to feed the wolf," he said.

In August, the players seized the challenge. They wore "I'm Starving. Feed the Wolf" T-shirts.

Parcells' philosophy prevails>>

It's just one of those gay team things, like the Red Sox with "Cowboy Up" or the Bengals with "Who Dey?" I fear that "Now let's go get a Goddamn snack" could be headed that way, but it's probably too verbose.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=stanner;3756362]nice math.[/QUOTE]

Must have gone to Molloy.:eek:

[QUOTE=Jets Things;3756372][URL="http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/dolphins/2010-09-23-dolphins-cover_N.htm"]http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/dolphins/2010-09-23-dolphins-cover_N.htm[/URL]

<<The "Feed the Wolf" campaign evolved from a flat minicamp practice last spring. Sparano informed his charges that, considering last season's 7-9 record following an 11-win playoff season in '08, they should be anything but "fat."

"You should be starving and want to feed the wolf," he said.

In August, the players seized the challenge. They wore "I'm Starving. Feed the Wolf" T-shirts.

Parcells' philosophy prevails>>

It's just one of those gay team things, like the Red Sox with "Cowboy Up" or the Bengals with "Who Dey?" I fear that "Now let's go get a Goddamn snack" could be headed that way, but it's probably too verbose.[/QUOTE]

I thought we already had, "Play Like A Jet." :D Which is awesome because it actually enforces the team concept.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=fullblast;3756380]I thought we already had, "Play Like A Jet." :D Which is awesome because it actually enforces the team concept.[/QUOTE]

Play like a Jet is great and it's not hokey like "Feed the wolf." If the Jets had that and everyone started howling in the stadium, I'd likely be embarrassed to be a fan. So lame.

All League
    [QUOTE=HDCentStOhio;3756375]Must have gone to Molloy.:eek:[/QUOTE]

i have no basis for this, but i assure you there are no dolphin fans who went to Molloy (drop outs, maybe).
    Last edited by stanner; 09-28-2010 at 09:20 AM.

All Pro
    What does it say about me that I enjoy their unhappiness so much? Nothing good, I think. Some of my favorites, all from the same miserable guy:

[QUOTE]Hey DOLPHINS I HATE YOU SERIOUSLY NOW! I have been a fan of this site and the Dolphins for YEARS and Im about done rooting for LOSERS. Yeah I hear you all good riddiance etc.. But this team isnt going to win a SUPERBOWL.

I hate the Coordinator and our Secondary which we all knew was weak was never fixed. Allen looked like **** and we gave up way to many passing plays to Sanchez who the media now thinks is the next Montanna for Christ Sakes.

Honestly I have to quit rooting for anything anymore it really hurts me deep and it takes weeks to recover from this BS.. I Just wish the players cared as much as I do at times..

I feel like I wasted an ENTIRE day of my life on this **** team..[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]NO WAY are we a playoff team..

New England and Jets are in from our division we will be in third again..[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]FY you koolaid drinking homer. I can ***** all I want about this ****ty game.. HOME OPENER and you dont wake up till almost halftime..

Playcalling SUCKED entire first half, Wild Cat Gimiick is now killing drives, and Our Defensive Secondary is pathetic 75% of the time..

Im pissed because we SHOULD HAVE WON, now for weeks the JETS fans will talk **** and we can ***** all we want but we lost at HOME to a division foe, and fall to 2nd place.

The Schedule gets tougher now..

Next Week NE beats us as well..

2-2[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=JetStream;3756366]Allright, what's the Wolf thing? love that these guys think Aqua Crush is an intimidating name...ooogaa.[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://www.ecomare.nl/typo3temp/GB/c17ebb6cd8.png[/IMG]

Oops. Da Wolf was hungry.

SAR I

[QUOTE=jetstream23;3756318]The wolf thing, bashing their OC Henning, hating on Jason Taylor.....this thing is pure entertainment. A nickel for every time someone says "Keller is killing us" and I'd be a millionaire. They get 15 pages of posts in before the game even starts. LOL!

Troll.

Jets Insider VIP
    To see the Dolphin fans in pain like this is almost as good as....seeing Pats Fans in this much pain..ALMOST.

Jets Insider VIP

I saw some of them (and a reporter) trying to use "Orange Crush".

Yeah, taken already! Dumbasses. :rolleyes: