Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pure comedy....the Game Thread at a Phins board! (hope you have an hour to kill)

Jets Insider VIP
    ok. Seriously. WTF is this?!?!?

Wolves with unicorn wings, smoking cigarettes around some sparkly things. :confused:

[IMG]http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f394/Theanswer385/SickSig.jpg?t=1285122350[/IMG]

And you can't write "since 2010"....BECAUSE [B]it's still 2010[/B], you dolt...

As if that's not bad enough...his sig continues:

[QUOTE]The Mens Room Presents: Wildcat Radio
    New Show every Wednesday Night@10pm and Sunday Morning @11am Eastern[/QUOTE]

OK. So you "guys" down in Miami have a radio show called "The Mens Room"?!? You wear teal, have sparkles on your helmets, "wolf howl" and have a show called the Mens Room.

Any you're not ghey?

mmmmm…YESS! Sweet tears of unfathomable sadness! Mmmmm…yummy

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=IndianaJet;3756326]Not to have the back of Phins fans.....but did you happen to see the gameday thread on this board for the Ravens game and the week long aftermath?[/QUOTE]

But we weren't howling.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!

All Pro
    [QUOTE=quantum;3756474]I saw some of them (and a reporter) trying to use "Orange Crush".

Yeah, taken already! Dumbasses. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

How long before they come up with "The Teal Curtain"?

Or perhaps the "Aqua People Eaters"

Yep...good times for Fin Fans...

All League
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;3756484]ok. Seriously. WTF is this?!?!?

Wolves with unicorn wings, smoking cigarettes around some sparkly things. :confused:

[IMG]http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f394/Theanswer385/SickSig.jpg?t=1285122350[/IMG]

And you can't write "since 2010"....BECAUSE [B]it's still 2010[/B], you dolt...

As if that's not bad enough...his sig continues:

OK. So you "guys" down in Miami have a radio show called "The Mens Room"?!? You wear teal, have sparkles on your helmets, "wolf howl" and have a show called the Mens Room.

Any you're not ghey?[/QUOTE]

It is southbeach...
    [img]http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/andrewlneufer/GayDolphin.gif[/img]

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=FF2®;3756434]Troll.[/QUOTE]

Nice try, but you won't see one single post from me on that site, Mr. 36,000!

You need to look up the definition of what you are. :)

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=nycdan;3756512]How long before they come up with "The Teal Curtain"?

Or perhaps the "Aqua People Eaters"

Yep...good times for Fin Fans...[/QUOTE]

And somehow, both of those nicknames are hopelessly ghey. :P

Jets Insider VIP
    Dolphins clinging to some asinine wolf chant is like the Jets all of a sudden using Trucks as a metaphor for their running game. Seriously, can't those guppies pick one animal and stick to it? Or, are they going to put wolves on their helmets?

[IMG]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRPwMPbPQrN0m4HhCULKESZhOG0W5DsnKMsNolm_eo-zaycxGk&t=1&usg=__8vT2VlBrUXiKv53MZjYcrpsDYXQ=[/IMG]

Scary.

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

[IMG]http://images.thephins.com/forums/customavatars/avatar866_1.gif[/IMG]

What is "the code", and why does it need to be respected? :confused:

[QUOTE=quantum;3756520]And somehow, both of those nicknames are hopelessly ghey. :P[/QUOTE]and somehow 4 very large men standing next to each other on Wall St. wearing green and white with a big "SACK" Exchange sign isn`t gay?

just sayin. :)

[QUOTE=RIJetFan;3756407]What does it say about me that I enjoy their unhappiness so much? Nothing good, I think.[/QUOTE]probably nothing. I feel the same about the Giants. I am much happier seeing the Giants get their asses kicked than I do seeing the Jets win.

All League
    [QUOTE=jetstream23;3756526]Dolphins clinging to some asinine wolf chant is like the Jets all of a sudden using Trucks as a metaphor for their running game. Seriously, can't those guppies pick one animal and stick to it? Or, are they going to put wolves on their helmets?[/QUOTE]

Well, if we were stuck with a Dolphin as our name, we'd be looking for anything tougher... I mean what is the next most docile mascot in the NFL?

Maybe a Cardinal? a Packer? a Patriot? a Saint? :)

All Pro
    there was a lot of gold in that thread..

Am i sicko for taking sheer joy outta watching the fans have their hopes crushed?

Jets Insider VIP
    one of the best lines - "win or lose, I really hate this team"

All League
    [QUOTE=Peebag;3756557]one of the best lines - "win or lose, I really hate this team"[/QUOTE]

I'm sure you could find that quote a few times on this board over the years...

Jets Insider VIP
    This is the best post of the thread IMO, by a poster named Desides in response to a poster who says, "Have faith.":

[QUOTE]The Dolphins aren’t an organized religion. They’re a football team that needs to prove competence[/QUOTE]

i'd trade sch$tty for henning straight up any day. heck, i'd even throw in brunnell! henning is a great oc. that the doltfin fans have issues with him is more of a statement about themselves. with the jets offense, henning would have them scoring 26-28 points per game consistently. no stalled drives or brain fades.

[QUOTE=Cole;3756334]+1. Just substitute Schottenheimer's name in all those Henning posts and you have our gameday thread.[/QUOTE]

After watching some gruesome beheadings on the ync......going through those pages was fun as hell.
    I love the WOLF references.......LOL!!! Its truly lame.

This guy probably blamed his new girlfriend for the loss!!! LMFAO!!!

"i have a superstitious problem. my new lucky charm is my new girlfriend that has watched both games with me this year and of course we won. the problem is that im at her place, don't have my car and her daughter has to go to school in the morning. not sure if i'll be able to watch the game with her or not. she's suppose to take me home well before the game starts so she can be home to put her daughter to sleep for school tomorrow! WTF!"
    Last edited by HitSomeone41; 09-28-2010 at 11:53 PM.

[QUOTE=sameoldjets;3756790]i'd trade sch$tty for henning straight up any day. heck, i'd even throw in brunnell! henning is a great oc. that the doltfin fans have issues with him is more of a statement about themselves. with the jets offense, henning would have them scoring 26-28 points per game consistently. no stalled drives or brain fades.[/QUOTE]

Wha??

You are out of your effing mind.

Henning is GOD awful, predictable, unimaginable and beyond his time. The game has passed him.

And what makes your post an epic fail is that the Jets just won two games with their OFFENSE, scoring 28 and 31 points.

STFU