Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pure comedy....the Game Thread at a Phins board! (hope you have an hour to kill)

Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    The wolf thing, bashing their OC Henning, hating on Jason Taylor.....this thing is pure entertainment. A nickel for every time someone says "Keller is killing us" and I'd be a billionaire. They get 15 pages of posts in before the game even starts. LOL!

http://forums.thephins.com/showthread.php?t=54326
    fixed...i did the math

All Pro

Yes. I was very intimidated when I saw the above. It was so intimidated that I almost forgot to sh!t myself.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by HitSomeone41 View Post

Yes. I was very intimidated when I saw the above. It was so intimidated that I almost forgot to sh!t myself.
    LOL. Aqua Crush sounds like the name of the new spring fashion line by Victoria's Secret.

All Pro
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Merauder

Now I'm definitely going to the game in December up here. I have to be there when we get payback.
    -----------------------------------------------------

I know this is probably still hangover from last night but I can't figure out how we're going to beat them up in NY in December with Santonio Holmes and Revis probably playing when we couldn't do it last night. But a lot can change in that amount of time. Let's hope the offense builds on yesterday and the defense gets a clue and goes back to week one and two form. If there's one small consolation it's that the Jets top notch D was also abused most of the night.

Yes, you abused the Revis, Pace, Jenkins-less top notch defense.
    Enjoy the small consolation , cause come December......your offense is SHUT DOWN!!! No passing and No running.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    ok. Seriously. WTF is this?!?!?

Wolves with unicorn wings, smoking cigarettes around some sparkly things.

And you can't write "since 2010"....BECAUSE it's still 2010, you dolt...

As if that's not bad enough...his sig continues:

OK. So you "guys" down in Miami have a radio show called "The Mens Room"?!? You wear teal, have sparkles on your helmets, "wolf howl" and have a show called the Mens Room.

Any you're not ghey?

LMFAO!!

All Pro
    Please stop 'quoting' the AQUA CRUSH logo. I will have nightmares tonight and will sh!t on myself in my sleep.

Have a soul.

thanks.

Banned

Dolphins players, meanwhile, rose from their beds apparently mangey, possibly rabid, and definitely ready to tear something limb from limb (let's hope it's the NFL):*team members are sporting orange shirts that read, in the usual Miami font:

I'M*STARVING
    FEED*THE*WOLF

There's no word on where this wolf thing came from -- cornerback Sean Smith tweeted that the shirt was in his locker yesterday -- or why it isn't FEED*THE ADORABLE*GREY*MAMMAL.

Yes, howling. Like wolves. Apparently flapping like fins just doesn't cut it.

(Even the Miami press is mocking them. Ahhhhhhooooooo!)

SAR I

Banned

I'M STARVING
    FEED ME CREAMSICLE

SAR I

Waterboy
    I just HAD to join the phins forums and weigh in on their 138 pages of crying! LOL!!

All Pro
    Love this line on page 23.

Isn't it amazing? It's like we have a toddler out in the booth who picks the plays by vomiting on a particular section of the playbook.

and this one on page 36.

Wow, I could walk into the bedroom, punch my wife and then try and get laid and I'd still have a better chance than the Fins right now.
    Last edited by crossfire; 09-29-2010 at 08:35 AM.

reading this was great fun. Gonna tune in to the game thread for tonight's game for all the sh*ts and giggles in real time.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    Play like a Jet is great and it's not hokey like "Feed the wolf." If the Jets had that and everyone started howling in the stadium, I'd likely be embarrassed to be a fan. So lame.
    But how cool would it be if while the Jets are squishing the fish at the NMS OUR fans start howling?

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by JetBidi View Post
    LOL. Aqua Crush sounds like the name of the new spring fashion line by Victoria's Secret.
    I thought it was a new scented deodorant.

Orange Crush by Axe!