Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pure comedy....the Game Thread at a Phins board! (hope you have an hour to kill)

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetstream23;3756318]The wolf thing, bashing their OC Henning, hating on Jason Taylor.....this thing is pure entertainment. A nickel for every time someone says "Keller is killing us" and I'd be a [B]billionaire[/B]. They get 15 pages of posts in before the game even starts. LOL!

[url]http://forums.thephins.com/showthread.php?t=54326[/url][/QUOTE]

fixed...i did the math:yes:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [IMG]http://images.thephins.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic1535_4.gif[/IMG]

Yes. I was very intimidated when I saw the above. It was so intimidated that I almost forgot to sh!t myself. :D

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=HitSomeone41;3757857][IMG]http://images.thephins.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic1535_4.gif[/IMG]

Yes. I was very intimidated when I saw the above. It was so intimidated that I almost forgot to sh!t myself. :D[/QUOTE]

LOL. Aqua Crush sounds like the name of the new spring fashion line by Victoria's Secret.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Merauder

Now I'm definitely going to the game in December up here. I have to be there when we get payback.
    -----------------------------------------------------

[I]I know this is probably still hangover from last night but I can't figure out how we're going to beat them up in NY in December with Santonio Holmes and Revis probably playing when we couldn't do it last night. But a lot can change in that amount of time. Let's hope the offense builds on yesterday and the defense gets a clue and goes back to week one and two form. If there's one small consolation it's that the Jets top notch D was also abused most of the night.[/I]

Yes, you abused the Revis, Pace, Jenkins-less top notch defense.
    Enjoy the small consolation , cause come December......your offense is SHUT DOWN!!! No passing and No running.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;3756484]ok. Seriously. WTF is this?!?!?

Wolves with unicorn wings, smoking cigarettes around some sparkly things. :confused:

[IMG]http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f394/Theanswer385/SickSig.jpg?t=1285122350[/IMG]

And you can't write "since 2010"....BECAUSE [B]it's still 2010[/B], you dolt...

As if that's not bad enough...his sig continues:

OK. So you "guys" down in Miami have a radio show called "The Mens Room"?!? You wear teal, have sparkles on your helmets, "wolf howl" and have a show called the Mens Room.

Any you're not ghey?[/QUOTE]

[B][SIZE="6"][B]LMFAO!![/B][/SIZE][/B]

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Please stop 'quoting' the AQUA CRUSH logo. I will have nightmares tonight and will sh!t on myself in my sleep.

Have a soul.

thanks.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [IMG]http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n114/srubenst/624f8e5e.png[/IMG]

Dolphins players, meanwhile, rose from their beds apparently mangey, possibly rabid, and definitely ready to tear something limb from limb (let's hope it's the NFL):*team members are sporting orange shirts that read, in the usual Miami font:

I'M*STARVING
    FEED*THE*WOLF

There's no word on where this wolf thing came from -- cornerback Sean Smith tweeted that the shirt was in his locker yesterday -- or why it isn't FEED*THE ADORABLE*GREY*MAMMAL.

Yes, howling. Like wolves. Apparently flapping like fins just doesn't cut it.

(Even the Miami press is mocking them. Ahhhhhhooooooo!)

SAR I

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [IMG]http://www.sbaileyillustration.com/Portfolios/food%20&%20product/Creamsicle%20illustration.jpg[/IMG]

I'M STARVING
    FEED ME CREAMSICLE

SAR I

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just HAD to join the phins forums and weigh in on their 138 pages of crying! LOL!! ;)

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Love this line on page 23.:D

[B]Isn't it amazing? It's like we have a toddler out in the booth who picks the plays by vomiting on a particular section of the playbook.[/B]

and this one on page 36.

[B]Wow, I could walk into the bedroom, punch my wife and then try and get laid and I'd still have a better chance than the Fins right now.[/B]
    Last edited by crossfire; 09-29-2010 at 07:35 AM.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    reading this was great fun. Gonna tune in to the game thread for tonight's game for all the sh*ts and giggles in real time.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jets Things;3756383]Play like a Jet is great and it's not hokey like "Feed the wolf." If the Jets had that and everyone started howling in the stadium, I'd likely be embarrassed to be a fan. So lame.[/QUOTE]

But how cool would it be if while the Jets are squishing the fish at the NMS [B]OUR[/B] fans start howling?

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JetBidi;3757858]LOL. Aqua Crush sounds like the name of the new spring fashion line by Victoria's Secret.[/QUOTE]

I thought it was a new scented deodorant.

Orange Crush by Axe!