Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 68

Thread: Is Sharron Angle From Another Planet?

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    9,157

    Is Sharron Angle From Another Planet?

    Christine O'Donnell probably won't be elected in Delaware - and Thank God for that. However it looks like she has a fellow idiot nutcase yenta in Nevada who will be coming to a US Senate near you:


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Lf6NWf2p0Y


    Sharron Angle, supporter of the ultra far-right John Birch society, is against legalizing alcohol - yes alcohol and our communist enemy - FLOURIDE!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFzfmLRJxzY


    "Patriotic" Sharron Angle calling Americans lazy.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSpW4...eature=related

    She's another crazy who's against abortion even in the case of rape and incest.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEHJSoNEyPw

    "Constitutional Conservative" Sharron Angle has also never heard of the Establishment Clause in the US Constitution.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=191ZS...eature=related

  2. #2
    All League
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    4,924
    So










    What

  3. #3
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    23,165
    Quote Originally Posted by MnJetFan View Post
    So










    What
    Besides the fact that she wants to ban booze and thinks fluoride is a government mind control conspiracy?

    Not much really.

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    9,157
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    Besides the fact that she wants to ban booze and thinks fluoride is a government mind control conspiracy?

    Not much really.
    Not only does Sharron Angle know next to nothing about the Constitution she also obviously didn't pay attention in history class. Prohibition was a disaster that only benefited bootleggers (kinda like today's war on drugs) and flouride in our drinking water was obviously not some pinko conspiracy.

    Or was it?

  5. #5
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Stuart, FL
    Posts
    4,131
    Was she also in the Klan? Or is that OK...so long as you're a (D).

  6. #6
    All League
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    3,162
    nothing you have posted here regarding Sharron Angle COMES CLOSE TO WHAT HARRY REID & PELOSI DID IN RAMMING THROUGH THE HEALTHCARE BILL- nothing she has ever done or said comes close to the insanity of that bill...or Cap & Tax, or subverting bankruptcy law & giving the automakers to the UNIONS (Obama, there)- or a stimulus bill that hasnt come close to working- "saved" jobs....even you, VT...should laugh at that..never in the history of this country has anyone counted jobs "saved" by a bill. Give me a phucking break.

    Sharron Angle is going to beat the leader of the Senate because he is an awful awful person & politician. A twerp. The House of Reresentatives, & quite possible the Senate are LOST because of Obama, Reid & Pelosi's policies....he drove the bus right off the cliff

    Saul Alinsky in the White House....but not for long

  7. #7
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    23,165
    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker134 View Post
    nothing you have posted here regarding Sharron Angle COMES CLOSE TO WHAT HARRY REID & PELOSI DID IN RAMMING THROUGH THE HEALTHCARE BILL...
    Reid and Pelosi are evil.

    Angle is batsh*t crazy. She thinks jet contrails contain chemicals the gubbermint uses to control people. She thinks autism is a socialist conspiracy. She thinks HIV doesn't cause AIDS.

    I mean...the homeless guy pushing the shopping cart down the street with a "The End is Near Sign" may have never been convicted of a DWI...but I certainly wouldn't want him driving a schoolbus just because he has a clean driving record!

  8. #8
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    7,237
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    Reid and Pelosi are evil.

    Angle is batsh*t crazy. She thinks jet contrails contain chemicals the gubbermint uses to control people. She thinks autism is a socialist conspiracy. She thinks HIV doesn't cause AIDS.

    I mean...the homeless guy pushing the shopping cart down the street with a "The End is Near Sign" may have never been convicted of a DWI...but I certainly wouldn't want him driving a schoolbus just because he has a clean driving record!

    Bingo. What a couple of losers Nevadans have to choose from. Their own little Obama-McCain decision.

  9. #9
    All League
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    4,924
    If the people of Delaware dont like her then they shouldn't for her. Not for us to decide!

  10. #10
    All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    6,353
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    Reid and Pelosi are evil.

    Angle is batsh*t crazy. She thinks jet contrails contain chemicals the gubbermint uses to control people. She thinks autism is a socialist conspiracy. She thinks HIV doesn't cause AIDS.

    I mean...the homeless guy pushing the shopping cart down the street with a "The End is Near Sign" may have never been convicted of a DWI...but I certainly wouldn't want him driving a schoolbus just because he has a clean driving record!
    Harry Reid is a sniveling little horse faced jackass who is so pathetic that his son won't even use his last name while running for office.

  11. #11
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    23,165
    Quote Originally Posted by DeanPatsFan View Post
    Harry Reid is a sniveling little horse faced jackass who is so pathetic that his son won't even use his last name while running for office.
    Correct.

    But it STILL doesn't change the fact that Angle is a f*cking looney toon.

  12. #12
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    20,857
    Oh for shame!

    If only Angle and ODonnell could be more like.....


    Rangel (crook and tax cheat)
    Biden (crackpot, liar, plagiarist)
    Pelosi (crackpot and hypocrite)
    Reid (sexist, crackpot, liar)
    Dodd (crook and liar)

    and on and on and on...

  13. #13
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    23,165
    Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post
    Oh for shame!

    If only Angle and ODonnell could be more like.....


    Rangel (crook and tax cheat)
    Biden (crackpot, liar, plagiarist)
    Pelosi (crackpot and hypocrite)
    Reid (sexist, crackpot, liar)
    Dodd (crook and liar)

    and on and on and on...
    Just because we don't want to elect crooks anymore doesn't mean we have to opt for the guy who lives here:


  14. #14
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Un-Pleasantville
    Posts
    6,763
    There's nothing like hardcore libs to tell you who's smart & who's not

    Let's not overlook the "genius" senior senator (D) from WA

    re: OBL, 2002:

    "We've got to ask, why is this man so popular around the world?
    Why are people so supportive of him in many countries that are riddled with poverty?"(he's been) out in these countries for decades, building schools, building roads, building infrastructure, building day care facilities, building health care facilities, and the people are extremely grateful. We haven't done that."

    (Vancouver (WA) Columbian-also on YouTube)

    Even in a bright blue state her seat is up for grabs and no wonder

  15. #15
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    23,165
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    There's nothing like hardcore libs to tell you who's smart & who's not

    Let's not overlook the "genius" senior senator (D) from WA

    re: OBL, 2002:

    "We've got to ask, why is this man so popular around the world?
    Why are people so supportive of him in many countries that are riddled with poverty?"(he's been) out in these countries for decades, building schools, building roads, building infrastructure, building day care facilities, building health care facilities, and the people are extremely grateful. We haven't done that."

    (Vancouver (WA) Columbian-also on YouTube)

    Even in a bright blue state her seat is up for grabs and no wonder
    Holy crap. Are you guys really serious.


    THE LADY.

    THINKS.

    FLUORIDE.

    IS A F*CKING MIND CONTROL PLOT?!?!?





    Oh yes. But it's just stupid libs deciding who's smart.

    No. Anyone who believes that jet contrails are a government conspiracy IS A F*CKING WACKJOB.

  16. #16
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    20,857
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    Just because we don't want to elect crooks anymore doesn't mean we have to opt for the guy who lives here:

    I don't know dude....I'm pretty tired of crooks. If I thought you were honest, I might vote for you, even with all your .... "idiosyncrasies".

  17. #17
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    23,165
    Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post
    I don't know dude....I'm pretty tired of crooks. If I thought you were honest, I might vote for you, even with all your .... "idiosyncrasies".
    Isn't this exactly what got us "Obummer" now? How did his "idiosyncrasies" turn out to be?


    I'll let 32 take it from here. It seems I can't make a point because I'm stewpid.

    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    No heroes in this one. Paladino's(Angle) a farging nut and Dicker(Reid) a typical media whore(crook).

    Wish there was someone else to take on Cuomo(Reid).
    Last edited by PlumberKhan; 10-01-2010 at 10:24 AM.

  18. #18
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    20,857
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    Isn't this exactly what got us "Obummer" now? How did his "idiosyncrasies" turn out to be?


    I'll let 32 take it from here. It seems I can't make a point because I'm stewpid.
    Obama is snake oil salesman and a good one: people bought the hope and change. They just didnt' realize what they were buying.

  19. #19
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Un-Pleasantville
    Posts
    6,763
    Quote Originally Posted by MnJetFan View Post
    If the people of Delaware dont like her then they shouldn't for her. Not for us to decide!
    Different thread, Bob.

    The people of Delaware wouldn't for her because they can't.

  20. #20
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    9,033
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    Reid and Pelosi are evil.

    Angle is batsh*t crazy. She thinks jet contrails contain chemicals the gubbermint uses to control people. She thinks autism is a socialist conspiracy. She thinks HIV doesn't cause AIDS.

    I mean...the homeless guy pushing the shopping cart down the street with a "The End is Near Sign" may have never been convicted of a DWI...but I certainly wouldn't want him driving a schoolbus just because he has a clean driving record!
    Yea, she is pretty much a loon.

    Since it affects my family personally, the autism stuff really pissed me off to no end. If she really needs some evidence as to the validity of autism, she can swing by my house and watch my daughter put her head through the wall. Repeatedly. See if the harpy uses air quotes next time she talks about autism after that.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us