Thread: Give this video a few minutes of your time...

All League

Give this video a few minutes of your time...

Hall Of Fame
    A truly moving video, Tucker.

But the quote about the doctor have a passion to kill babies is BS. I've had to go through this myself. A GF of mine became pregnant while she was on a concoction of prescribed medications and sonograms showed severe defects very early in the pregnancy. No one at the clinic found ANY joy in in the difficult decision we had to make. No one. The doctor wasn't standing there egging us on because he wanted another "notch in his belt". Quite the opposite.

Don't get me wrong either. Abortion as a form of birth control is morally reprehensible. But to label anyone that's had to go through this as a murderer is infuriating. F*ck you (not you personally).

All League
    I agree Plumber. It is not a easy decision to come to. But sometimes one has to make that difficult decision.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Yes, religious kooks are against abortion. I knew that.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post

But the quote about the doctor have a passion to kill babies is BS. I've had to go through this myself. A GF of mine became pregnant while she was on a concoction of prescribed medications and sonograms showed severe defects very early in the pregnancy. No one at the clinic found ANY joy in in the difficult decision we had to make. No one. The doctor wasn't standing there egging us on because he wanted another "notch in his belt". Quite the opposite.

Don't get me wrong either. Abortion as a form of birth control is morally reprehensible. But to label anyone that's had to go through this as a murderer is infuriating. F*ck you (not you personally).
    I agree that everyone who goes through what you had to go through certainly isn't-

ANYONE who aborts a "viable fetus"...ie BABY, in the third trimester is a murderer & will answer for it one day.

I am not a religious kook, but I have a 2yr old & a 2 month old...& the recent experiences of going to the dr with my wife throughout her 2 pregnancy's...and being present as they were brought into this world...has me convinced that abortion should be avoided at all costs. And partial birth abortions are especially horrific- the former Senator Patrick Moynihan called it infanticide himself...

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post

I agree that everyone who goes through what you had to go through certainly isn't-

ANYONE who aborts a "viable fetus"...ie BABY, in the third trimester is a murderer & will answer for it one day.

I am not a religious kook, but I have a 2yr old & a 2 month old...& the recent experiences of going to the dr with my wife throughout her 2 pregnancy's...and being present as they were brought into this world...has me convinced that abortion should be avoided at all costs. And partial birth abortions are especially horrific- the former Senator Patrick Moynihan called it infanticide himself...